Starfield Hanam, what should I eat today? Eat light at On the Border

 My family doesn't eat a lot. 


I'm looking for a lot of desserts, but I'm not very passionate about eating them. 


Is it because of the genes... is it because of the mother and father, so that the children are becoming alike ^^;;


I don't eat a lot of food, and I like to eat it simply. 




Of course, I'm not saying Mexican food or on-the-boarders are good to eat lightly. 


When we go, we order something light, 


There's a good configuration to do that. 








If you go to a family restaurant like On the Board or Outback 


Most of them are samplers? Or various appetizers


There's like a collection of best menus. 


Put a small amount of various menus on one plate, two to three. 


For those who have a lot of food, they should eat the whole plate by themselves,


When we want to have a light meal, we go and order a sampler


I order a salad and drink. 






Then don't be too heavy, but simply,


At the same time, a meal that children eat well is completed. 


Two adults and two children eat a meal with that???


It's not always like that, 


I ate a lot of snacks. There are days like that


It's a bummer not to eat, 


But when it's too much to eat properly. 


In that case, I think it's perfect for this kind of composition. 


I ran around Starfield Hanam, went to a toy store 


It's been a day since I finished eating on the board


a small but enjoyable time


I hope your meals will always be filled with happiness




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]

댓글