Bundang, Suji Restaurant Recommended - Lee Woo-cheol won the Grand Battle of Korean Food, Nurungji Samgyetang

 While driving by, the winner of the Grand Battle of Korean Food, Lee Woo-cheol, nurungji samgyetang!!!


I found a sign saying, "Let's go there next time." 


And the next one is finally today.




Actually, I've never seen the Battle of Korean Food before,


I'm not sure what concept it is to win the program. 


It means that you've been tested for your skills, right?


If not great satisfaction, for now, I had the expectation that I would do more than usual. 


The parking lot is also spacious and spacious. 


The store is pretty spacious, too






The children are still young, so they don't have much, 


My wife and I don't eat much either, so we ordered only 2 scorched rice and ginseng chicken soups for 4 people. 


Even if we share it like that, my family is still okay




The savory taste of nurungji,


It's thick and I like it very much if the soup contains something like green beans. 


It's not salty or seasoned too much, but I'm not bored and I like it. 


It's not that the overall amount is not enough


The amount of nurungji isn't enough!!!


I wanted to eat more because the nurungji was delicious


I'll ask if there's only nurungji if I go next time. 


I ate a bowl of it very satisfactorily. 


Since the children cool down, they eat chicken nurungji well. 


I think I'll come back from time to time




When you need a hot bowl near Suzy Bundang


I recommend Lee Woo-cheol nurungji samgyetang!!


It's been a while since I found a restaurant that I like enough to go often





댓글