Exhibition Review, Daelim Museum of Art - Mschf

 My wannabe!! My role model!!


When I heard that Miss Chief is exhibiting in Korea


I've been waiting for the exhibition even before it started. 




I dream of being an Art Toy writer. 


It's not just about making art toys


It's a topic that breaks down the boundaries of thoughts 


I want to continue the series as an art project. 


The detailed plans will be posted through this blog as things progress gradually. 


If you're interested in that, I'd appreciate it if you could subscribe and read the post. 




In any case, the delivery method or the concept of the project 


It's very different from my direction,


In that it encourages people to change their minds,


It's fresh and humorous


And because the plan is working around the world


I was thinking it was such a wonderful project. 


If my project can be with them in the future.. I hope so. 


I want to be an artist 


I don't want to be like Jeff Koons, I don't want to be like Takashi Murakami. 


I want to be loved by people


In the course of the project 


Expanding the category of people's thoughts.


I want to break down the stereotypes that I thought of before. 


My wannabe role model because I hope my project will play the same role as them!!









The Daelim Museum of Art was filled with projects so far in Mischief. 


If you book through the art museum app and go quickly, you can get the Reuseable Cup on a first-come, first-served basis,


You can get a free cup of coffee in that cup. 


It doesn't matter to those who knew about Miss Chief


For those of you who don't know, please search for Miss Chief on YouTube before watching the exhibition


I hope you will find out about their past projects and go.


It's such a hot team, and the comments about the projects are well organized on YouTube


I wouldn't have to explain it one by one.


It would be much more understandable to watch the video..




That's cool!! How.. Would he have thought like this???


I came out of the exhibition in a series of surprises.


We're selling simple goods on the first floor,


I liked the hat, so I bought one.


I don't really fit a small hat because I'm a big head,


You have to put it on your head like a lid, too.


Nevertheless, I liked it, so I bought it.


nothing is sacred!!!! Is it okay to interpret it to the extent that there are no sanctuary?


It's their catchphrase.


Let's break the stereotype.













I'm rooting for you!! I hope you will continue to carry out more fun and wonderful works.

댓글