Restaurante Michelin con fideos fríos de Pyeongyang en la estación de Gangnam-gu - Nuevo menú de primavera, fideos fríos de primavera.

 If I have to choose my favorite restaurant near my house


I pick Bongmilga first. 


First of all, I like the menu called Pyeongyang naengmyeon


I'm grateful for the fact that there's such a delicious house within walking distance. 




It's been a while since I've heard it, but the menus have changed


There's also a new menu. 


It's Spring Minari Cold Noodles. 


Flowers are blooming a lot these days, and the weather has warmed up, so the spring atmosphere is right, 


It's perfect. Minari




All my family members went together, 


My wife wants to eat something warm, so she eats gomtang, 


I think everyone will have a chopstick for Pyeongyang naengmyeon, so I'll eat a double serving


And I ordered Spring Minari Cold Noodles. 




But the owner also gave us oil bibimbap noodles for free




First of all, gomtang and Pyongyang naengmyeon are satisfactory as always. 


You don't need to evaluate it. It's very good. 


I think those who like the scent of water parsley will be satisfied with the new spring minari naengmyeon. 


The crunchy texture and charm of chewing is different from green onions. 


I'm personally very satisfied. 


It doesn't have a strong scent of water parsley, 


There are bone marrow molecules of Pyeongyang naengmyeon, right? Kangsung fans


I think they might not prefer it because it's like an anomaly. 


Increasing variety of choices is good for consumers


Please continue to develop these wonderful attempts and new menus. 


The challenge is cool rather than just staying stagnant all the time. 




And I don't know if it's been released as a menu or if it's still being tested,


Bibim noodles with dried bean sprouts as garnish were also very, very delicious. 


Even though I ate while I was too full


It was so delicious. If it's on the menu, I think I'll order it next time. 


I was more satisfied with this side than water parsley. 




I wish Bongmilga prosperity in the future. 




I hope all of you who have read this will have a happy and delicious day. 


Thank you always. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]







댓글