Netflix Mid-Youngd Recommendation - Three Cheers, I Must Watch This SF Masterpiece Series

 I usually love SF genre the most. 


I like to watch it, too, 


Even my dream is to complete a wonderful science fiction novel. 


So, regardless of movies, series, or animations, I watch things hard. 


Among them, a series that can be considered the best work among the works I've seen in the last year came out. 


It's a series produced by Netflix


It is a masterpiece that has been made with great publicity. 




Originally based on a novel, the novel is also a masterpiece that has won many awards. 


I haven't read a novel yet, 


I had a very happy time while watching it thanks to the good work made by Netflix. 


Most science fiction novels presume enemies 


It becomes an unknown being such as technology or aliens. 


And in order to resolve the conflict 


The main character and the group are struggling 


It's not just action, but you have to solve it by using your brain as if you're solving a puzzle. 


Readers (viewers) are also following the process


I get to think about this and that. 


About our situation now and our situation in the future 


It makes me think about this and that possibility 


The reason why I like the genre of SF is that I think so much while watching it. 


It's not just about the main character and the character


The understanding and skill of the situation are intertwined 


I enjoy the process of solving it by giving me a concern about it. 






The three body feels very different from other SFs.


The action might be a little off. 


But even though it's futile, it's rooted in reality 


Uh, maybe, really, I can imagine. 


The world view is huge 


Exquisitely facing the cogs with our world right now 


It adds a sense of immersion. 


Both the author of the original and the director who made it into a series completed the work in a really cool way. 


Among the works I've seen recently, I'd like to give you a superior compliment. 




For those who love the SF genre,


And for those who don't, this piece is on the must-see list 


It is definitely a work to recommend. 


I reduce the number of stories that could be spoilers in the review as much as possible. 


I really recommend it, so please watch it. 


If you're subscribing to Netflix, it's a loss if you don't watch it. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글