Curious Feng Shui Story - What is Yin-Yang and Five Elements?

 [In this category, I agree with her and it's being published in a blog]




Teacher, I've heard a lot of yin-yang and five elements


I can't understand the concept. I hope you can explain it in detail


 


☞ Jiam: I think so...


There's probably no one in your life who hasn't heard the word yin-yang and five elements at least once, right?


But


Yin-yang and the five elements clearly have different meanings, but most people have different meanings


I don't distinguish between the meanings. I'm just using a mixture


in other words


Yin-Yang (陰) refers to the relative fundamental attributes of all things


Men and women. Day and night. Left and right. Sky and ground. Quantum and electron. Large and small. Long and short. High and low


According to the relative fundamental properties of all things, the five elements are homogeneous according to the same 質


It's categorized into five energy types


The change in the universe is the interaction and relationship between these five energy sources


It's a theory that systematized the reason that it's running along the road (運)


 ☞ These five types of energy are wood. Fire. 火. Soil. Gold. Water


 


❈ Words of request: All of us are moving along the ways of yin and yang and the five elements


I believe that if everything is meticulous and applied to life, everything will be 萬 亨




댓글