20240404 - What I'm curious about, what people are curious about.

 I kept a trading diary every day for a while


I used to explain my perspective on the market that day or my positional status. 


There are a few people who are coming


There were no subscribers, no replies or meaningful increases compared to investing time every day. 


What I really want to do is to be really good at trading. 


Keeping a diary, sharing with others


It would be nice to have, but it wasn't necessarily necessary. 


Blogging and nurturing behavior is secondary, not essential.


I thought I should do my best to do what is really essential. 


[The tail shakes the body]


If the dog wags its tail hard because it's so excited, 


It refers to the body shaking because of the tail. 


Literally, the host was preached.


I thought that's why I'm so into blogging. 


Am I not really focusing on what I need to focus on and selling my eyes..


It's good to work hard, but you have to think about what to do first.


That's why I stopped posting every day.






And the information that I'm producing right now


Does it really help anyone??


Do they really want this information??


What information do I want to get from trading?


Other traders are not my thoughts or perspectives


You'll really need something like that to help you with your trading. 


No one is watching because we are producing content that we don't need. 


So what's the content you want to see?


I never lose the basics of being a trader 


You have to produce information that is meaningful to people. 


And the host should not be preached. 


Don't put your energy into anything else enough to get in the way of my trading. 


The top priority of everything is the result of my trading. 


The content that traders want. 


What content do I want someone to get from other traders. 


I keep thinking about it. 


And I'm thinking about how to share it. 






First, I took a good look at my trading. 


1. It creates conditions for improving concentration. 


2. of a trusted trader 


3. Position


4. Timing


I'd like to know that. 


And the traders who meet the requirements for number two 


5. If you have any questions while interacting with each other, I would like to have a conversation. 




First of all, if there is a need for the content I want to see right away, I think it will be the above. 


Information about market conditions is already overflowing. 


And we'll process it in the second and third stages 


There are also a lot of contents that explain faster and more understandable. 


If I do it 


I have to be immersed enough to be disturbed by my trading. 


That is eliminated from that condition. 


If I keep making content 


I should be able to give others such information that I want to get. 


So first I have to be someone I can trust (with my skills, and not someone who is trying to leave something behind). 


And I have to be able to prove that I'm that kind of person.






Let's not be impatient. 


To slowly build up skills and trust 


I decided to broadcast a live screen of trading. 


I don't reveal my face and share a real-time transaction window and just upload it as a non-edited version. 


It's more like a black box than someone else posting it to watch later. 


Openness for trust, openness. 


I just need my seed money to increase to the point where others envy me. 


I don't know how many months or years both conditions will be met


Let's think about the next step then. 


First of all, if the foundation is not laid, a house cannot be built on it. 


Other than turning on the broadcast and trading, there is no big change in my life. 


I don't get in the way of trading 


It doesn't take any effort to edit or do this or that. 


You just have to trade carefully. 


I'll leave some stories about the middle process from time to time. 


If you're interested 


You can come into the real-time trading broadcast and chat and chat. 


https://www.youtube.com/live/EkCLtuW5P9E?si=82ArW8xYcfKUzJ7N



If you can't do it, you can make fun of it. ^^

댓글