Simple oven cooking - Let's make banana bread that tastes better than a bakery at home

 It's a banana bread that you make at home

If you really make it and try it, 

Even if you try all the bread at the local bakery except for the bakeries that are called really good restaurants

It will be hard to find a more delicious bread than this. ^^

That's how confident it is. 

But it's super easy~ If you have an oven or air fry at home, give it a try. 

 

 

First of all, what I need to prepare 

I need 2 bananas, 1 egg, 60g butter, 120g flour, 60g sugar, 3g baking powder, 2g flavor salt. 

But when I tried to make it, the flour and baking powder ran out

I made a big noise about making bread for the kids on the weekend...

I quickly went to a convenience store in front of my house, but there was no flour or baking powder..

What caught my eye was pancake mix 

There are firm flour, sugar, and baking powder in it.

Of course, it's not exactly the combination I need, but I just decided to replace these three. 

 

 

First, roughly crush the banana with a spoon 

And add an egg and mix it roughly. 

Turn the butter slightly in the microwave to water and add it. 

Add the powder well and stir until thickened 

Stir until you can't see the powder. 

This is the end

It's so easy, isn't it? ^^

 

Also, a cake mold, a bread mold, or a muffin mold at home is good. 

Fill it up not more than 2/3 and put it in the oven. 

We used the cake mold at home. 

Depending on your taste, you can add more cinnamon powder or nuts to the dough. 

 

Heat it in the preheated oven at 160 degrees for 40 minutes

When you check if it's cooked, stick the metal chopsticks in the corner

If the dough comes out on the chopsticks, I haven't read it yet, and if it doesn't, it's cooked inside. 

If it's undercooked, you can add about 3 minutes and check it again. 

 

Ta-da! If you cut off the bread that's been baked like that 

You will be able to give your children the best weekend ever ^^

I wish you all a happy and warm table


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글