Pangyo Delicious Korean Restaurant Recommendation - Bangyudang, a place full of savory oil

 After choosing Korean food in Pangyo, 


There are two restaurants that I always worry about. 


The Good Recipe and the Milk Party. 




The good recipe is more naturalistic and feels like a subtle temple food that saves the taste of ingredients,


Bangyutang was originally set up by a company that makes soy sauce and oil before restaurants


It's seasoned well, so it feels like it has a delicious composition. 


Soft and subtle, bright and clean. 




Originally, my taste is closer to the good recipe. 


But since the kids are still young, when they choose the menu, they think about the kids first


When I visited before, I often choose a restaurant with what I ate better. 




So recently, I think I've been going to Bangyudang more often. 


Bangyudang is not Korean traditional food


It feels like a fusion of Chinese and Japanese food such as tempura and nabe. 


So I think trendy customers will like this one more. 


I love the fried shrimp in this house. 


My children love it, too.  






Again, I ordered hot pot with that menu. 


The stew... The soup and the composition... So So So So 


Sometimes I go, but I think the menu keeps changing. 


Fried shrimp eggplant is popular, so it's still in place. ^^


When I go to this restaurant, I always mix rice with a lot of sesame oil. 


That alone is a time to be happy. 






There is a store that sells products of Bang Yoo-dang in the building next to the restaurant,


After eating, we give you one ice cream coupon per meal. 


If you take that coupon and go to the product store, you can even get free ice cream


This time, I tried black sesame seeds and sesame oil ice cream


Sesame oil ice cream is so good


Let's listen to it when your family eats in Pangyo


Parking is a bit complicated. 


But it's not that bad. 






I hope your table will be rich and happy again today. 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]







댓글