Costco, Indian Chicken Curry - Why It's Delicious but Unlit in My House

 Costco has products that are hard to find elsewhere, 


Meat, alcoholic beverages, and bakeries are overwhelmingly cheap


I don't spare any ingredients for the food that they serve as finished products


There are a lot of things that make you think it's a good price at this price. 


I used to buy shrimp pens often, but I don't think they come out these days 


I think the food lineup has changed a lot. 


When I went this time, I bought Indian chicken curry. 






Like Costco, it was a curry with a lot of meat and ingredients


It's good. Very good 


When I bought it, I thought, "This is my family's dinner!"


Oh my...


At my house where the kids are still young... It's too hot to eat. 


It's not Korean or Japanese curry


It's filled with magsala that you can taste at Indian restaurants 


It's really Indian curry, as the name suggests. 


Oh... I didn't think much. 


Of course, I should have expected it to be spicy.. 


The kids are whining that they want to eat, but they don't give it to them


I'm sorry. I'll buy something else next time... 






I have no complaints about the food itself. 


The taste and quantity are excellent for the price 




However, it's so spicy that it's hard to eat for young children. 


If you know that and buy it, I think it will be a choice without regrets. 




I hope everyone has a delicious meal today




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글