Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240325 - Worth It

 Suddenly, are the things I'm doing worthwhile? 


Or are they mass producing trash?  


That's what I thought. 


The world is overflowing with things. 


Not long after I came out, I threw away a huge amount of trash while cleaning the house. 


I got some things I bought, and I stayed at my house for one reason or another


They were completely useless to me. 


I didn't even think those things were at home until I cleaned them up. 






I like to write. 


Because I like it. And I gave this and that meaning to it


It's because you're leaving a record...


Is there a reason why we're building up like this or that..


I was constantly writing with the reason for writing. 


I'm not tired of writing. 


I'm a chatterbox. 


He is naturally fond of speaking. 


So even if the person next to me doesn't ask and I don't get curious


It's chirping until the ears bleed. 


But what I'm thinking today is 


The internet was overflowing and it might be trash. 


As I said earlier, it's not like anyone has asked or is curious. 


I put my knowledge and wisdom into it


I'm hoping to help you, but, 


I'm not sure it's actually useful. 


It's no different from the trash in my house that threw out a truck


Is it a good thing to spill it out meaninglessly?






It also overflows with information and coaching from people who trade much better than me. 


My purpose is to record the ideas and development process of sewage


It's just really my purpose. 


Is it helpful for people who read and watch, 


I don't even know if they want that. 


I'd rather go on a trip like before, 


I've been to a famous restaurant, 


If you cook and post things like success failure 


There are people who look at me and ask me this and that


There were people who said they got help, even those who sent me Starbucks coupons. 


To satisfy my need for stuttering 


I just thought it would be right to go back to life blogging like before. 






Recently, I made another big mistake 


Maybe it's because my mind is shaken. 


However, I have no intention of giving up trading or anything. 


This will be a job that goes with me almost as if I'm breathing. 


Even if I get another job, I will continue trading. 


Like no matter what you do, you don't stop eating, exercising, writing






I'm not saying that I'm going to fold my trading diary completely. 


Just writing down my daily thoughts and trading meaninglessly 


I'm trying to stop because I don't think it's going to help anyone. 


You change your strategy in the middle, 


Whether it's a success or failure


If there's something you've realized or gained 


I will only post it regularly if I can literally write something meaningful. 


I don't know if it's going to be once a week. 


Anyway, I'll think about it a little more, 


I think I need to think about what to do to make content that doesn't make me trash. 






Sharing my luck to all traders in the world!


I hope you all make a successful investment today. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글