Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240318 - Big mistakes over the weekend

 Although it's a shame that this pattern seems to be repeating over and over again... 


The reason why I keep a trading diary every day is because 


Whether it's my success or my mistake, I'll write it down 


It's the process of finding out what's the problem and what needs to be improved. 


It's embarrassing, but I can't deny it's real. 




I changed the trading pattern at the beginning of March. 


And it was making its own stable profits through that method. 


The reason why I changed it was because I couldn't concentrate for a few days because I was moving 


I was busy with things other than trading 


Oops... I looked back and I blamed it for being messed up. 


This time again, I started doing some things I hadn't done since Friday. 


I thought I should have focused on trading, but it's not a sharp profit yet


I started something else thinking about raising even a small profit. 


It's not like you can make a lot of money 


I just started a part-time job where I could earn pocket money. 


Then there was another division. 


I forgot all the profits I made over the past few days again. 


But this time, I don't want to make an excuse that I can't concentrate properly. 


So that I don't lose money because I couldn't watch it for hours 


Didn't you change the trading method by swing trading?


Then if you read and respond to a pattern of days, you shouldn't lose a lot in a few hours. 


The lack of that device means that my trading law itself is wrong. 


It's not because I can't concentrate


There is a big error in the way of trading. 


The ratio of revenue to loss is wrong. 


It has not been able to respond and sell in accordance with the profit and loss cost. 


There is always little to gain, and the accumulated profits fly at once. 


Just because you have some time doesn't mean you're liquidated like before. 


But the days of hard work are gone and the road amata fire... it's a repeat of the situation. 


We need to think about countermeasures and try new ways. 





It's not that there's a lack of data. 


Too much information and too much technology in my head. 


Even though I keep saying I need to get away with it 


The mistake is repeated over and over again. 


Buy at this signal and sell at that signal. 


If you bought this signal, you have to wait until it comes back. 


I can't wait, I panic every time. 


I've learned too many miscellaneous skills. 


Now I have to make sure I pick my weapon to get out of the swamp of sewage. 


Kendo, Changdo, and Ssangjeolgon are all floundering


I haven't mastered any of them. 


Every time the enemy appeared, he floundered

 

Listen to this and then repeat that. 


I still can't do this. I still can't do this... 




I share my luck with all the traders in the world 


I wish you all a successful investment!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]



댓글