Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240314 - Why you keep a daily trading diary.

 I study, analyze, and trade every day. 


Of course, I do other things


I consider myself a trader in my job. 


I don't know if this will be a lifetime job or if I'll change it to another one


Aside from skills, I think it suits me well considering my aptitude. 






What I define myself as is identity. 


My identity is a trader. 


Then I can trade hard, why do I write like this every day???


Actually, it's not like anyone asked,


Through this process, I gather people 


I try to show off that I'm good,


You can make a lecture and earn a secondary income 


I don't want that. 


It is a supply without demand. 


No one asked me, no one asked me to tell you


If I have to... I'm shouting so hard. 


If you want to write something, you can just write it in your diary


I wrote a blog so that many people can see it


I spread it through links on various social media,


I'm making a video on YouTube and making it again. 






To be famous and influential? 


No, it's not that either. 


In fact, it is enough to just invest hard and show the results. 


Successful investors such as Warren Buffett, Korean stock farmers, and Kang Bang-cheon are famous


It's not because of their words, lectures, or books. 


They have won praise from people for the results they have shown themselves. 


So the people who want to follow that path 


What they did, what they said, what they thought 


It's something you're curious about. 


To be successful, to be rich, like them. 


The same goes for me. 


I looked into many of their things with interest. 


But I didn't quite understand. 


I couldn't reach my heart. 


It sounded like a story of them living in a different world from me. 


I wanted to hear stories on the same level as me 


Such people's stories are untested. 


I don't know if he's good or if he's a con artist


Are you trying your best


I couldn't even accept information that I didn't know. 


There was a time when I received a lot of wrong information and made mistakes and suffered a great loss. 


I trusted a YouTuber and followed him, and I got frustrated. 


Such pathetic experiences have made me think this is a bit of a dilemma. 






[The stories of successful people] 


I don't think I'm compatible with what I am now. 


I need more detail, and the information I need for the start stage. 




The story of people at the lower level is 


I can relate to it more and I think it fits my taste


This is unreliable information.]




Neither information has met the needs of me now. 


So I thought, let's start the country. 


After I succeeded, I succeeded like this 


I succeeded in this way 


I'm not going to tell people that story later


I've experienced it in the process of growing up 


I'm going to try this 


Let's record my methods, actual situations, and thoughts from that time. 


After succeeding later, I can't remember my mind and thoughts in this state. 


Just as frogs can't remember tadpoles. 


I've recorded this challenge live 


Later, when I show you the results with great results


That's when people will be curious. 


How did you get through the process and reach your goal?


Rather than me saying something


Tell me about the trading diaries you've written publicly on your blog 


All traces of the path I've walked here remain. 


I'd like to say that. 






Thank you to those who are watching this right now


It's a record for people who will dream of becoming a trader in the future and walk away. 


If I don't succeed and fail


This blog post will just remain buried posts that no one sees. 


But if I can achieve my goal and show you the results


I'm making hundreds, hundreds, hundreds of billions of dollars from trading alone 


If I can show you that I've moved on 


At that time, the footprints left on this blog will be a place to visit like a pilgrimage. 


Even if it's not a lot of people


My children, my grandchildren, my great-grandchildren.. 


I hope they can see the way my dad, my grandfather walked. 


And I hope they will never give up and devote themselves to their goals. 


I think it will be a more valuable record than any legacy I can pass down. 






Things about the mindset that I'm trading,


The strategy and the rate of return at that time,


I am constantly writing down my view of the market and so on in my diary. 


I'm sure I'll succeed. 


I believe in my future that I saw. 


So today, I write a diary and trade in order to get my mind together. 






I would like to share my luck with all the traders in the world. 


I hope you all have a successful investment


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글