Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240313 - Let's do what we can consistently do.

 I am not a prophet of the future. 


You can't ask me if I want red or blue medicine


Not a cookie-baking oracle. 


But I can prepare for the future. 


be visible to those who want to see. 


It opens to the knocker. 


This is not a magical or religious thing to say. 


We can raise our abilities through training. 


When I see athletes winning gold medals in the Olympics


I wonder how human beings can do that. 


It hits a target that is smaller than a bean grain from dozens of meters away. 


Guns or arrows should be a surprise. 


Swimming, running, shot put, and high jump are just amazing and amazing. 


Of course they must have had talent. 


Thousands of people are challenging and giving up in the middle,


It would have been filtered out through various selection processes with efforts with talent. 


And it would have peaked in a certain area. 


But there is not only one person in the world who has that ability. 


The shooter seems to have reached the point of God,


Four years later, the younger player also shows up with that level of skill. 


It's not that someone who's full of talent is found and comes to the Olympics


This is the result of efforts with a system of fostering and selection. 


It's the result of hard work, hard work and hard work. 


How hard did he work? 


At least 5 years long, wouldn't I have practiced for 10 years?


If you put all your schedules first and focus on one thing for a long time


I think humans will be able to do things in the realm of "Is that possible?" 




So which areas should I challenge?


The reason why many people say that we need to find something we like and something interesting to do here is because


It's because you have to do it steadily over the years, not quit. 


One of the most important things is not to quit. 


How can the process be easy?


Of course, you will be tired and frustrated, frustrated, and frustrated. 


Still, I have to keep doing it. 


Only then can we reach it. 


So choose what you like. 


I'm not telling you to do the trading I'm doing now. 


In my case, I thought this was funny and I thought it was my way 


It's a steady progression of this work. 


I put in about seven years to get to this process. 


I can't sleep well at night, I keep my nerves on edge all day, and I don't have weekends. 


I studied, tested, repeated, and failed again and again. 


So now I can respond little by little. 


It's not about predicting how we'll move and looking at the future


If you move like this, you can plan to act like this, if you move like that. 


I was able to respond literally. 


I want to praise myself for growing a little bit more as the day goes by and another month goes by. 


To those who are in a very difficult stage right now


I want to say never give up. 


This is also something I say to myself. 






I share my luck with all the traders in the world


I hope you have a successful investment today!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글