Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240312 - Trading is a fight against fear

 Trading isn't about fighting the market, it's about fighting fear. 


When you lose your fear, your concentration and analysis disappear. 


And you only rely on your instincts. 


Even though you know everything, you will not be able to act normally. 


The way to get rid of fear is to create a system. 


Let's go over the scenarios that could happen, 


Prepare countermeasures accordingly. 


So even if there is a problem, you just need to be able to manage it. 


Other than that scenario, variables are created 


I can't help it. 


I can't do everything that goes on beyond my control. 


It is impossible to defend everything. 


What happens outside of my realm cannot be dictated by my efforts. 


I guess it's a probability


The damage should also be predicted. 


And you have to respond by having a spare for it. 


If you build a shield against fear one by one


My mind is starting to calm down. 






Before you make any decision, you need to know the facts and have information. 


And it should be judged on that basis. 


But if you have to make a judgment without knowing anything 


That's when fear arises. 


When I first started trading


The timing of entry and sale also depended on the sense. 


My heart started pounding from the moment I took the position. 


I couldn't do this or that sitting in front of the chart, whether it was going up or down. 


I was in uncharted territory then. 


Is it a dark deep sea where there's no light


It seems to be floating alone in space that even the body cannot control. 


In such a situation, you learn to read information while studying. 


You gain the ability to distinguish information through continuous practice. 


Once you have information, you can make a judgment based on it. 


If you make a judgment, you can predict it 


If it is predictable, it is possible to respond. 


If you don't know how to read information, you can't judge, you can't predict


I can't respond. 


There is nothing you can do but fear, and rely on luck. 






Trading is not a gamble. 


It's more like a sport. 


It's similar to playing chess or go. 


And personally, I think it looks the most like fishing. 






Don't be afraid today 


Let's judge and respond to the market. 






I share my luck with all the traders in the world


I wish you all a successful investment!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글