Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240308 - Ethereum Long Infinite Circulation Spiral Exchange Now!!!

 Looking back on the short-handed moves in recent months


After finishing the accounts in February, the winning rate went up a lot 


It's a pattern where you earn a little when you lose, and when you lose, you lose a lot 


There were a lot of months when they took a very small profit or took a lump. 


Still, consolation from not going negative... and the winning rate is getting a lot better. 


So after thinking about it, I decided to move on to swing trading. 


I don't want to lose my money, I don't want to make a profit 


I aim to take a position for a long time and eat enough.


Trading Strategy and Criteria

After all, trading isn't about finding the best way 


It's about finding the best way for me. 


Even if you completely analyze and practice Tiger Woods' swing form 


That skill doesn't even belong to me. 


Different results are caused by various variables such as body ratio and muscles. 


Note, but in the end, I have to make steady efforts to find a way to buy and sell that suits me. 


And as the market moves as if it is alive, efforts should continue to be made to improve it. 




The new way of trading is to set the direction first


It's simple to be short for long periods of ups and downs. 


The judgment applies a Dow theory. 


And I bought about 50% of the position


If you get an inflection based on an hour's stick, you sell half of your four-u position (25% of your total position). 


And if it goes up, let it go,


If there's a fall in line with the inflection, I'll set the timing for the rise again 


Repurchase 25% of positions sold earlier. 


If you hold a total of 50% of the position and you seem to have an inflection, repeat what you said earlier. 




Daily Volatility and Their Response



In this process, he takes about 25% consistently without a position. 


And they buy and sell about 25 percent. 


50% of the total is insurance. 


If a sudden change occurs that cannot be responded, leave it as an escape watering. 


About 50% can minimize losses by watering. 




How to identify trading signals

The criteria for buying and selling whether an inflection has occurred 


It uses the Dow theory. 


And refer to MACD and RSI. 


If you set the timing of buying and selling based on an hour's salary, once every one to three days 


You get to buy and sell. 


The residual movement that occurs in the middle is thought of as noise and does not respond. 


That leaves 50% of the safe seed for that


Only 25% of them are bought and sold repeatedly. 


This allows us to defend against losses. 




I don't know if this method is good compared to the old method. 


You'll need a period of testing. 


At the very least, the loss is likely to be small. 


I don't know if the profit will grow. 


For the past three months, I've done it the way I did it before 


In a month, they make about 50 to 100 percent of their profits,


Loss is 30% to 70% -.-;;; 


So it ended up being a small profit or a road amita fire.


Even if the profit is lower than before


If I lose less, I will eventually have more in my hands. 


Anyway, there were a lot of problems with the old way, so let's try something new


You'll find it in the end. 


I'm going to find a way to buy and sell that suits me 






I share my luck to all the traders in the world!!


I hope you all have a successful investment today


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]

댓글