Bitcoin Trading Diary 2024-0311 Reveals Sales Win Rate For One Year

 The trading method was changed at the beginning of March


Until now, the company had been trading mainly for single hits.


It was a method of entering a space where you can earn about 2 to 3% a day and eating for a short time.


The winning rate is gradually increasing as you can see the entry spot well during the practice  


The standard of winning rate is how many times you bought and sold a day


On that day, if seed money compared to the previous day was always successful and reduced, it was recorded as a failure.


It's a shameful record, so I'm not revealing it to you


I just wanted to leave evidence that if I practice hard, I will grow little by little.












I'm not at the level where I can say that I'm good at trading


Seed money is not big, so there is no income.


It is a process of continuing to practice and is a student in the trading world who is studying.




At this point, cumulative statistics for a year show that the winning rate is 44%  


I've got a good track record, but this is what the average is, so my trading record for this time last year is


It was a terrible level  


There were more days when I lost than when I made money  


Accumulated in the last three months, it has improved to around 53%  


But it's not just luck, it's proof that you can improve your skills if you study  


And sales in the last month have risen to 76 per cent


I'm a short-handed trader who alternates in long shorts  


You should be able to make a profit even if the market is not good, not when the market is good  


You can't just look up at the sky every day and make a rain check


To make a living, you need to be able to perform every day to become a full-time trainer.


The goal is to raise it to more than 90 per cent.


Your seed money is small, so you can earn 100,000 won a day at best  


Some days you lose, some days you can't earn even 10,000 won  


It is not appropriate to do it all day long, even if it is considered an hourly wage  


But I don't have it now, as I said, it's a period of study.


You can't be full at the first sip.


Everything can't be magically salty and changed.


I need to be good at it to make it sustainable


If you get better, you don't have to add more seed money.


When the winning rate reaches 90%, seed money can be raised from a few tens to a few hundred percent in a month.


Even if you operate for just a few months on welfare like that, you can earn enough money to enjoy economic freedom.


Like lotto or gambling, you don't want to get lucky once in a while


I want to create a system that can consistently earn profits in any market situation with my skills.



It's not that you just have to shout empty.


He never gives up and walks steadily.


You could lose a few hundred thousand won and a few million won in the beginning


Where in the world is free?  


It's better to study to get this skill without playing golf or drinking  


I post a diary of trading almost every day during the week  


If you subscribe and watch it consistently


As a result, the process of exceeding the 90% winning rate


You'll see what kind of thoughts and efforts you have to put into it  


And if there's anyone in the world who's making the same effort as me,


We will be able to support each other and gain strength.




I would like to share my luck with all the traders in the world


I hope you have a successful investment today as well!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]

댓글