Strawberry season is coming back! Artizet - Strawberry tart

 General!!!! Daughter... The Strawberry Army is coming!!!!


What! Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!!!!






Korea is a country of fashion.


Clothes, interiors, and even eating are all the rage.


It's extremely fast and there's a massive frenzy. 


The strawberry pandemic is a trend about 10 years ago from the current progress. 


Most trends die down after a year or two. 


I did strawberries once, and it was like going to apple mango or shine musket


But like Gakseol who didn't die and came back 


It comes back at the end of each winter. 




When it was very popular, we had strawberry buffets at all hotels


Strawberry drinks flooded every cafe


After my friend was dragged by a strawberry buffet girlfriend at the W Hotel


I went there and all the people who were like me were


You were dragged by your girlfriend, put strawberries in your mouth, and laughed


They named it Hogwarts, saying there was a world of Hogwarts. 


I couldn't overcome the frenzy and got involved in it 


He can't eat sweets well, but he said he'd make a scary sum of 550,000 won per person


Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry, strawberry, something


I remember going to the bathroom and throwing up. 


It's not that I hate desserts with strawberries. 


Just a piece of cake is enough. 






Strawberries come out when winter begins. 


At that time, it was expensive and it didn't taste very good. 


Watermelons don't taste good as soon as the season starts. 


Most fruits are like that. 


When winter comes to an end and spring approaches, it tastes right then. 


Today, my wife bought a piece of strawberry tart from Artisée on her way home from work. 


He bought it because he wanted to eat strawberries. 


A chilling energy passes behind my back. 


I didn't hate strawberries..


The strawberry buffet created a bad trauma about strawberries themselves. 


I took a fork of strawberry tart and put the fork down. 




I like to eat strawberries just as strawberries. 


The artisé strawberry tart is delicious. 


It's just because of the hurt in my heart. 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글