Recommended Jajangmyeon Sweet and Sour Pork Restaurant in Jeongja-dong, Bundang - It's already 20 years old, and it's Ewha Warden

 There are many delicious Chinese restaurants,


Jajangmyeon restaurant is really not easy.


Because, no matter how bad the Chinese restaurant is, jajangmyeon is delicious.


Jajangmyeon is a food to buy.


A few days ago, "Jajangmyeon Rhapsody" was posted on Netflix


In the past, when Cold Noodles Rhapsody came up, I was stuck in Cold Noodles for a while and ate it hard..


Black Bean Noodles... I need to lose weight. 


Taste and Quality

There is a Chinese restaurant called Ewhawon near my house


I lived in this house and didn't live in it, but since 2003 when the first Michelanserville was established


It is a store that opened on the second floor of the mall. 


Is the boss one person? Is he doing it from generation to generation? Or how many times has the boss changed? 


I'm not sure about that. 


But it's delicious, so I go there from time to time. 


I order a lot of jajangmyeon, but it's right here when I take the elevator down


Whenever I do, I come and eat it myself. 


And maybe that's why it feels more delicious. 


This is because the noodles are not swollen, and the fried food can be eaten right away when it is very crispy and hot. 


As expected, it's much better to come and eat directly than to deliver.  


Service and atmosphere

My family is with me, and my wife is very kind


I think your husband is in charge of the kitchen, and your wife is in charge of the hall. 


It's a small store, and it's nice because it's kind and has a family atmosphere. 


It's on the second floor in a large residential and commercial building, so it doesn't feel like an old Chinese restaurant in my neighborhood when I was young, 


Strangely, when I come to Ewha Womans University, I feel like I'm in an old Chinese restaurant


I can feel the atmosphere. 


I don't know if I'm the only one who feels like this Jeongja-dong is my hometown


I like this store more because it has a family atmosphere. 


Value for Price

The price is reasonable


Chicken and Chinese restaurants are very competitive


It's not like most stores have colluded 


The prices are about the same 


It's probably because it's hard for me to survive if I'm the only one who gets expensive. 


So I can't say that it's especially cost-effective, 


Still, there are no complaints about the price and the taste. 


Then let's do something that's cost-effective. 




When you think of Chinese restaurants in Jeongja-dong, it would be nice to stop by. 


Black Bean Noodles are good, but Sweet and Sour Pork has plenty of meat


I think it's delicious because it's crispy and fried well. 


The sauce is just so-so, but the meat itself is well fried. 


It's sweet and sour pork that I want to dip more than pour. 






I hope everyone has a happy and delicious day today!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글