Recommended chicken restaurants in Jeongja-dong MCO Street - Hot crispy kkanbu chicken

 Come to think of it, when I was very young, my dad bought me chicken in a paper bag on my way home


I went to the market with my mom and brought it to take out. 


Am I too old...


The local chicken restaurant was a place where local men sat at outdoor tables and drank. 


But that changed dramatically 


Delivery of chicken has become a trend. 


And there are a lot of chicken restaurants that don't have a store, just delivery. 


At the time when the trend was changing, it felt like an old pub 


Since there was a chicken restaurant that sold with alcohol in the store without delivery, it was Kkanbu Chicken. 


The delivery is held tightly by Kyochon or BBQ 


New brands continued to emerge. 


That's why kkanbu chicken felt fresher. 


The food features and recommendations of this store

Kkanbu Chicken is a good restaurant for a drink


And it gets a little cold when delivering, 


It's hot here because you can eat it in the store as soon as it's fried. 


Fries can also be put in your mouth without getting soggy. 


Barbecue is good like garlic chicken 


I think that hot and crispy is the best charm of kkanbu, so I recommend fried and crispy more. 


Satisfaction for the price

Since there are too many competitors in the chicken market


It has become particularly expensive or difficult to sell at a particularly low price


One chicken has a similar brand


Instead, there is a slight difference in the amount of chicken.


I don't think kkanbu is small. 


But you don't pay for delivery, so you can drink another beer with that money


I'll say it's cost-effective.


Restaurant atmosphere and service

Kkanbu Chicken is a franchise, so the interior atmosphere is mostly similar


Depending on the location and structure of the shopping mall 


Each store has a completely different feel.


MCO Street in Jeongja-dong, Bundang has so many exotic shops, and the terrace seats are good and the atmosphere is good. 


At the end of it, Kkanbu Chicken is in place, 


It's also a beauty to sit on the terrace and eat when it's not cold winter.


There are a lot of foreigners in this branch store, 


You are kind even though your Korean is a little bad


My review and recommendation? Or not? 

There are not many shops that open late at night these days 


When I meet my friends in the evening, there are not many places to go. 


I came to Kkanbu Chicken after looking for a place where I could go after 10 p.m. in Jeongja-dong. 


It closes at 12 o'clock here too, so it's not done until very late, but..


I enjoyed the crispy crispy crispy. 


A good place to eat chicken and beer. I recommend it




[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]





댓글