Netflix's Ma Dong-seok Recommends Marbley's New Movie - The Wild

 Why did you choose this work?

When choosing movies these days, 


I watch movies on YouTube and it looks fun


I mainly watch top-ranked movies on Netflix.


Or watch movies recommended by algorithms.


Come to think of it, the criteria for choosing movies have changed a lot. 


In the past, there were many cases of choosing based on a director or an actor, 


Or, there were many times when I watched the trailer video at the movie theater and chose it.


I don't go to the movie theater itself anymore. 


It is very sad news for the movie theater industry workers. Is there one or two people like me..




Still, I chose this one because of the actor.


It's not recommended by algorithms in the old way 


It's a movie that I chose. 


Ma Dong-seok is my favorite actor and trusted actor.




What is the most important story element from my point of view?

The same goes for the old movie, Waterworld,


There are a lot of zombie movies and series like "Walking Dead."


Because of a disaster, all the living systems are destroyed


There are many works about the survival period that becomes a real situation that is almost like a jungle and survives in it. 


All the human standards of law and morality are gone


Humans have become animals again, surviving only fierce battles for instinct and survival. 


Among those directions, it shows the bottom of the country's people. 


If it happened in the United States, what happens when the American people go down to the bottom


If it happened in Japan, what happens when the Japanese go down to the bottom


A little like a national dignity is revealed. 


In a way, the work "Wildness" is also a story development that can be a bit obvious and boring. 


However, even in the same situation, behavior patterns vary depending on national sentiment. 


In that respect, the wilderness, a Korean-style destruction, shows a different pattern. 


With that in mind, it would be more interesting compared to the existing destruction of the United States and Japan. 


What is the peculiarity of the work in terms of visual effects and sound? 

I didn't find anything particularly outstanding in terms of visuals or sound


It might be because I don't have much sense


Instead of supporting high quality


While controlling the quality and production costs 


It feels like I'm trying to make my own fun as much as possible in it. 


In fact, the fun of a movie is not solely dominated by graphics or sound. 


If the story line and the actors' acting are solid, you can make a good enough work without it.




What do I feel while watching this work?

Ma Dong-seok is also a good actor. 


I play a similar character in a movie,


That doesn't mean that anyone in the world can play that role. 


have a strong position that only Ma Dong-seok can play


He is an actor who knows how to properly appeal his charm. 


In situations where it can become violent and too heavy


Each witty comment brings out the fun and vitality of the play. 


What I felt while watching the movie was that Ma Dong Seok was Ma Dong Seok again this time


Recommendation? No recommendation? My work review

I heard that Netflix ranked first in non-English speaking countries


It is said that the reviews are not very good in Korea. 


I enjoyed watching it. 


I don't have any special messages or lingering feelings 


I just enjoyed watching the action movie. 


For those of you who want a life piece with touching and implications, next time.. 


I recommend it to those who enjoy it as a killing time without much thought!!




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글