Netflix Documentary Recommendation - Making You Can't Not Eat It [Jajangmyeon Rhapsody]

 Food tastes better if you know it and eat it.




It's about the ingredients,


Things like the history of the food or the story of a person related to the food.


Knowing those things makes the dining table richer.


It's not just food


Between people who sit down and eat together


If we exchange stories like that


My mouth is full of saliva, and my stomach begins to wobble. 


My imagination unfolds as I eat food, 


It feels a lot more delicious. 






It's not really a feeling, it's actually going to be. 


All the food we eat is


You don't directly feel the taste


The signal transmitted to the brain by taste cells is only to judge that this is delicious and not.


As the signal was transmitted, 


Memories and information related to the food will signal together.


Depending on how explosive the neuron bundles become 


The way we feel will also be different. 






On Netflix, Jongwon Baek said


I'm making a documentary by picking a theme from one of the Korean foods. 


Korean beef, pork belly, and cold noodles have been served as a series so far. 


I didn't know that Korean beef came out, so I didn't see it.


(I'll have to watch it when I have time)


And one more thing was added a while ago 


[Jajangmyeon Rhapsody] That's it. 






The Jongwon Baek guy goes around good jjajangmyeon restaurants


It also provides a historical explanation of how Chinese food established its place in Korean culture in the middle.


How well you captured the image of the past...


Looking at the screen, I can't stand it without eating black bean noodles. 


When I was very young, I liked jajangmyeon or jjamppong


After growing up a little, I liked jjamppong more..


As I'm in my mid-30s


Jajangmyeon is starting to get better and better again. 






I like Chinese food very much. 


There are many good memories. 


When I was young, I ate out with my family, 


I made a lot of appointments with my close friends at a Chinese restaurant.


It's always remembered as such a fun food 


I think I got to like it not only as a taste but also as a memory. 


I'm watching "Jajangmyeon Rhapsody",


She's usually not interested in the programs I watch


He looked at the screen quietly and diligently without saying anything


They say, "Let's go eat jajangmyeon!" 


Now, these children are also responsible for putting good memories and memories into their food. 


As children grow up, they make happy and fun things happen


You have to make sure that you can eat it with delicious food. 






What is food, what is a meal,


What have we been eating, 


It makes you think about how to eat and live. 


It would be nice to watch Jongwon Baek's Rhapsody series on Netflix. 


Do you want me to recommend another one today!!!




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글