Live Information Tong Kong Tofu Cheonggukjang Osan, Dongtan, Byeongjeom Restaurant Recommendation - Happy Kong Doctor

 My mother's favorite program.


Live information source. They really want to go to the restaurants they introduce. 


I think it looks very delicious when I watch it because it's broadcast around dinner time.


I personally don't trust vivid information restaurants that much.


There are quite a few experiences that have been and failed.


But well... My mom asked me to go out, but it's good to make you feel better




Taste and Quality

Please think that taste is subjective at any time and listen to it.


apparently clean, light and well-made tofu and bean foods


We ordered dumpling hot pot, ongsimi, and cheonggukjang.


There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing wrong with it.


I know it's a healthy food and it's good, but I don't know what's especially delicious.


I don't think they used any condiments. 


What I want isn't something that's as bright and definitely powerful as condiments


Even if it's a healthy food, the savory taste of beans comes out


Or there is no oriental medicine that has its own special menu or recipe. 


I don't know what makes it different from other tofu restaurants that are just good at it. 


However, for those who live near the Osan Dongtan bottle shop, it is a blessing that there is a good restaurant nearby. 


However, it was not enough to go outside just for this restaurant. 


Service and atmosphere

I'm not particularly kind, but I'm not short of anything


It was a decent service and atmosphere. 


Indeed, it is the thief who wants too good service at such a family restaurant. 


There are plenty of tables, and if you go as a group, there seems to be a room. 


It was the perfect house for the family to go together and have a healthy meal. 


The parking lot is not big, but it was well guided and there was no inconvenience. (The access road is a little narrow)


Value for Price

The price is not expensive either


I think it was 45,000 won even if I ordered dumpling hot pot, Ongshimi, and Cheonggukjang. I think it's about that much. 


It was more than enough for three adults and two children. 


I think the cost-effectiveness is good at this price these days. 


I would like to recommend family outings on weekends to those who live nearby. 


When you think of a hot and light soup dish, listen to it


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]







댓글