Jeongja-dong Hakga Street Cafe Recommendation - Dessert 39, Bagel and Custard Croccan Shoe

 Among the floods of countless stores


There is a reason why you go once, twice, and repeatedly.


Although it may be different for each person, it is proof that it is a place that scratches it properly. 




The food features and recommendations of this store

Dessert 39 is not the main product, as its name suggests. 


Various desserts are prepared. 


However, this does not mean that Baker is directly in the store. 


Perhaps they are developing menus that can be easily cooked among those from the headquarters. 


Cakes are food that maintains quality better by freezing than expected. 


Perhaps the headquarters started the franchise with a proper bread factory. 


It's not a light cup of coffee, but it's a place that comes to mind when you're sitting for a long time or hungry. 


I heard because I couldn't eat today. 


I ordered one bagel and ordered a menu called Kirstad Krocanshu. 


For drinks, I ordered tarot drinks. 




Satisfaction for the price

americano is cheap. And the amount is a bit higher than other places. 


The first screen, which looks like a representative menu like that, is cheap, making customers feel careless. 


But other variations drinks are never cheap. 


It is cheap compared to the quantity, but the customer unit price does not fall very much. 


And if you order one or two more dessert menus, the customer price may be higher than some expensive cafes. 


And the characteristic of this place is that customers come repeatedly. 


I think the composition is very good. 


It's not that cheap, but it feels like it's cheap to the customer


Satisfaction is good because the auxiliary facilities are well established 


Restaurant atmosphere and service

I've visited and posted once before,


It is neat and sophisticated, and the space between seats is wide, making it pleasant. 


The chair is pretty, but it's quite uncomfortable. 


So I said, "Rest in peace for a long time."


I feel like my back hurts and makes me sit for a long time. lol


The atmosphere is good~ It is good to chat, study, and eat lightly. 


Location and accessibility

Jeongja-dong Academy Street is not the main road along the main street


The main road is closer to the cafe street in Jeongja-dong inside. 


In that sense, Dessert 39 is not a good place. 


However, this is not less accessible, and it seems to be located in a large and good place. 


My review and recommendation? Or not? 

As mentioned earlier, this is not the first time I've visited


There is a reason for coming once and twice


I think it's a well-made franchise. I recommend it today




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글