Incluso en invierno, mi pasatiempo es bucear en la playa - Cabeza de Bang Bang ¡Catch de Sora Natural! Harubok, las botas del pecho son invencibles.

 I went to the beach that I hadn't been to for a while because the weather was cold.


I have a hobby called haerujil.


While watching YouTube, I think it would be a bit annoying to fish that biological YouTubers do


I thought that I wanted to do some hazing or footwork. 


I went with my friends and family


I'll catch crabs, catch clams, play in the sand and play on the ground. 




I like haerujil, and my kids love playing in the sand. 


We are a well-matched family. 


My wife... She's in charge of restaurants and cafes hahahaha.


Even if you're forced to bring it, I'm going to stop feeding you something delicious. 




Even in winter, if the weather doesn't fall below zero, it's worth going out and playing. 


There's not much fine dust and on a warm winter day 


It is invincible as long as you have a chest boot for haerujil. 


You can sit down in the sun and sand and have fun playing in the sand. 


The kids were laughing so hard. The elderly were walking by and asked what they caught


Why do kids like it so much? ^^


It's fun even if you don't catch it 


There are quite a few clams, too. This time, we caught a pretty big conch!!!!


I picked up a conch with tortoise hands or barnacles on its shell. 


And I boiled it and ate it. LOL 




There are many beaches near Bangamori Beach. 


It's good to move from place to place and play. 


And there are many noodle soup with clams and good restaurants around, 


There are many pretty cafes, too. 


If you buy a pair of chest boots, the weekend will be full


If you want to buy it, please use the link below. ^^


Lolitry Children's Chest Boots




I watch things like this on YouTube


[Haerunam, Hunter Fang, Biological Illustration, Jungbru, etc.]


I always wasted my time at first, but after going there a few times, I was wondering where and what was caught 


You learn how to get there when you're wet


It's increasing the probability of picking up something ^^


Last time, I picked up about 40 clams and made vongole pasta. ^^


First of all, children can play in nature without just watching TV at home. 


You experience it in living nature, 


I love that you can play without worrying about getting your clothes dirty. 


Let's plan a weekend outing


It's a very interesting course!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]









댓글