I recommend a good kalguksu restaurant for grandmothers in the vineyard of Daebudo Island. It tastes like pajeon

 I often go to Daebudo Island.


I like to play in the sand by the sea


Granny Kalguksu in the vineyard is a famous restaurant in Daebudo Island, where you can find a lot of it.


Before that, I went somewhere else because the waiting time was too long.


Since it's winter today, there are not many people coming to the beach to play, so I came in in about a dozen minutes. 


The food features and recommendations of this restaurant

One serving of kalguksu (even if you order one serving, it comes out in a big pot)


And I ordered green onion pancake and sorghum seasoned with conch. 


First of all, the pajeon is very good. It's not just about Daebudo 


It's very good compared to pajeon that I've eaten in other places. 


Especially, the dough is not just fried powder or flour, but it tastes good. 


Sorghum is good, but it's not that much


Kalguksu is chewy and delicious, and it's very good, 


I feel like the soup is a little lacking. I feel like seafood broth is a little weak. 


When it comes to noodles, I recommend pine nuts and kalguksu. But overall, I liked Grapefruit Granny. 


Price satisfaction

My family is still young, so I can't eat a lot of food 


One serving of kalguksu, seasoned conch, and green onion pancake 


Two adults and two children couldn't finish eating and came out. ^^


It cost about 50,000 won, but it was so satisfying that I felt it was cost-effective. 


Even though the line in front is long, the store is wide and the turnover rate is fast, so there are seats available in a short time.  


Restaurant atmosphere and service

Young people who are hard to say that they are young serve a lot of part-time jobs,


It quickly brings the things you need. 


It's not that kind, but it's a quick response that allows me to eat without any shortage. 


The building is not old, so the bathroom is a little small, but it wasn't dirty. 


There are tents and stoves in the waiting area in front of you, and it seems like a store that cares a lot about customers. 


Location and Accessibility

You can walk from Bangamori Beach, but it's a little far away. 


I recommend you to go by car, and the parking lot is very wide, so you don't have to worry about parking. 


You don't have to go inside the alley a lot, 


I think this is a good location among the restaurants in Daebudo Island. 


My review and recommendation? Or not? 

The amount was generous and generous, the atmosphere of the restaurant was good, the food was delicious, and I was generally satisfied. 


Especially, the pajeon is impressive, so I think I'll stop by when I want to eat it next time. 


Kalguksu is also good, but if you want to eat it as the main menu just for kalguksu 


I think I'm going to go to the pine nut kalguksu. That's not to say that the vineyard grandmother doesn't taste good,


It's because that's more personal to my taste, but it's pretty good here, too. 


Food tastes vary by person, so you can try both and go to a more palatable place ^^


I hope you all have a happy and delicious day today




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]








댓글