- Dosan Park is a pretty and nice brunch restaurant. - Dalmatian

 I think the owner really likes dogs


The name of the store is Dalmatian, and it's full of Dalmatian paintings here and there,


There is even a dog drink menu. 


Of course, you can enter with a dog. (From the yard)




The food features and recommendations of this store

Oh, I came to a brunch restaurant named Dalmatian as a hot shop.


I don't know where to get the information, or if it's really hot.


I had something to do near Dosan Park, so I ate together while I was there.


There are simple brunch styles, meals, pasta and steak on the menu


It's about halfway between brunch and Italian restaurant. 


We also sell wine, so I think it would be good to come for a light drink in the evening. 


I ordered a main brunch menu and a cob salad. 


It was okay because it was easy to get the right food. It was okay without any particular strengths or weaknesses. 


There are cold brides on the coffee menu, hmm...


I think it would be better if you looked for a different way to make coffee. 


Personally, I thought coffee needed improvement. 


Satisfaction for the price

It's not a good price


Based on the prices of restaurants near Dosan Park, it is not expensive.


You can just think of it as similar to the surrounding market price.


The atmosphere of the store can vary depending on your taste


There are a lot of spots where you can take pictures


It was so cold that I didn't sit in the yard,


When the weather is nice, it would be really nice to sit outdoors. 


It is suitable as an Instagram restaurant that is good for taking pictures rather than a restaurant that entertains the mouth. 


Satisfaction for the price is not particularly good or bad.


Restaurant atmosphere and service

The atmosphere is that young people come and enjoy dating


I think it's a hip space. 


The staff were generally friendly and comfortable. 


The bathroom was also neat and the atmosphere was good on the first floor and on the second floor. 


Reservations are available, but the best-looking spots were booked. 


I think it would be good to make a reservation for the 100th day anniversary of young friends ^^


Location and accessibility

It is a restaurant inside an alleyway near Dosan Park.


There are quite a few cafes and restaurants around like this.


Maybe it'll be valet parking


(I personally don't take my car inside the alleyway of Dosan Park, but just park my car in the surrounding parking lot and walk there.


The inside of the alley is a one-way street, and there are too many cars that ignore it. Once it gets tangled, it sometimes gets stuck for more than 30 minutes.)


My review and recommendation? Or not? 

My personal review is, 


It's kind of... I don't think it fits my age... 


A space that young friends will like. 


The taste is so so... The atmosphere is good. 


I think it would be better to use it as a cafe or go for a glass of wine in the evening rather than a meal. 


I don't show it to men my age (in my 40s)


But if my wife wants to go, I'll go 


People in their 20s. You guys should go on a date


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글