Cafe Tour Pangyo Low Cost Coffee - Manwrap Coffee Found the Best Cost-effectiveness!

 Manlab Coffee's franchise can't be said to have positioned itself in a completely low-cost market


It's a price range similar to or slightly cheaper than Ediya Coffee


I've seen it a few times on the way,


I don't see as many as Mega Coffee or Buck Cafe yet. 


Taste and Quality

I once heard from a friend that the coffee here tastes good.


So I went near Pangyo Station and went in because I saw Manlab Coffee store. 


Personally, I don't drink milk well, so I don't drink coffee with variation. 


The comparison with all the other coffee brands I'm talking about is 


Please note that it is based on drip coffee or americano. 


There may be places where other brands do much better with other coffee. 




Friends who are more affordable based on Starbucks (actually it doesn't make much difference if you include it above)


Based on franchise coffee 


The brand that I thought tasted the best was percent coffee (%). 


Wow... It's this high quality at this price point? 


I remember being surprised. 


But this time, I drank my first sip from Manlap Coffee..


Wow... This is in this price range... I think it's better than percent coffee. 




Service and atmosphere

There was little service and atmosphere. 


There's no special interior in the small store, 


There are chairs and tables where you can just get a kiosk and drink and stay for a while. 


If the staff members are kind or if there's a menu 


There was no service or anything like that. 


It seemed suitable as a small neighborhood cafe where you could have a drink and take it with you bright, casual, and comfortable. 


Value for Price

This is all I have to say in this store after all. 


Oh, at this price... This level of coffee?? 


If you're near your company or home, of course, you have to be a regular 


It is a store that is considered to be extremely cost-effective. 


I should check if they sell beans separately. 


In terms of cost-effectiveness, it was a very good store for my taste. 


When it comes to real cost-effectiveness, it's a lot of work. 


I haven't tried many drinks yet, so it's hard to fully evaluate them


If you're around your house, I recommend you to go there at least once!!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]






댓글