Café tour - Give me a Knockoff at Starbucks

 I ordered a green tea frappuccino from Starbucks after a long time today.


In the past, I ran a cafe for eight years.


If I do a cafe myself, I don't think I'll buy drinks from other places


Rather, I went to a place where I was good at and drank more


I thought it was also a study. 


But I didn't go to a chain store like Starbucks.


I think I had a short thought.


I should have gone to a place like that and followed the trend...


Anyway, even though I didn't go to Starbucks often, I sometimes went because I wanted to eat green tea frappuccino. 


It's a menu where people like and dislike it


I personally like green tea frappuccino the most at Starbucks.


I drank a lot with my ex-girlfriend when I was in college... What are you talking about all of a sudden!!!


As I get older, I'm getting more complacent... 






When I was running a cafe for a long time


Like the sesame leaf debate, there was a topic that was talked about among people. 


It's just a word that's commonly used among friends. [Ah]


The question was, can I use it when ordering. 


What are you going to drink? I'm going to drink iced americano. You can use it at times like this


Standing at the counter and saying, "Give me some iced americano," I thought it was over the line. 


And among the customers who are ordering


The number of customers who said, "Please give me iced americano!" increased one by one. 


Now, of course, it's a word that I use, and in a few years, it may be in a Korean dictionary. 


I was embarrassed when the first customer said, "Know me." 


I suddenly remembered that I laughed out loud. 


And when I went into Starbucks with my wife, I was like, "What are you going to drink?"


I replied, "No f***ing f***ing f***ing. 


And when you order, make sure to give me a knockoff!! 


I said and giggled to myself. 


-.- 


My wife looks at me like a fool. 


[Why do you open your eyes like that?]


Ah... Anyway, Knockoff is delicious. It tastes like I'm going to gain weight. 




[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]





댓글