Bundang udon restaurant recommendation. - We went again. Yamada!

 Taste and Quality

I really like a udon restaurant called Yamada in Bundang.


But the taste is not very stimulating, so I'm hesitant,


I think it's a food that suits the taste of adults rather than children.


But I guess it was my mistake


My children love it so much.


I took him with me once last time, and he's asking me to go to that udon restaurant again.


Personally, it's my favorite restaurant across all genres of restaurants in Bundang.


I lived in Bundang and moved to another neighborhood,


If I move, I won't be able to come more often.


I'll have to come here often before I move out.


Service and atmosphere

I didn't have any special services or anything,


It's strange to want a hotel-like service at a udon restaurant.


You need to order food by recognizing the QR code on the table.


It's a method used a lot in China. People who are older than me


I think there are cases where it's a little difficult to do this.


Then raise your hand and just give me the menu, and they'll bring it to you.


It's a restaurant as long as it always gives you a lively and pleasant energy, whether it's customers or employees.


Value for Price

When I come, I usually order a set meal.


I change the udon to something I want to eat at that time,


I like the sagar brush shop the most.


Yamada-ya's udon is really delicious, but the fried food is as good as it is.


If you order a set meal, fried vegetables come together, and this is another delicacy. 


I think it's about 13,000 won to 16,000 won when I order it officially, 


I think the price is very good compared to the quality of the food.


That's why I like Yamada more


Special experiences or recommendations

There are several other restaurants near Yamada


I didn't go everywhere, but I went to one or two places and they were all good.


There's a small playground and a parking lot next to it


When I go with my children, I also play a little bit at the playground.


It's not a crowded place with a lot of people, so I rode the swings as much as I wanted and enjoyed the slide.


It's a good place to go as a family meal with the children


If you're looking for a good restaurant in Bundang,


If you've never been to Yamada, make sure to go. I highly recommend it





댓글