Book review - Joseph Murphy, miracle of attraction

 I believe in and don't believe in the law of attraction. 


I believe in the Bible, but I don't. 


I believe in the Buddha, but I don't. 


I read many kinds of books and accept some of them and excrete some of them. 


Fundamentalists who speak of principles say that someone just like me is a cult. 


I just edit what I want to get drunk and get drunk, 


I interpret it my way and distort it. 


Fundamentalists say it shouldn't be seen that way. 




The principle of the universe that I think attracts doesn't mean that I do something. 


But at the same time, we get what I desperately hope for. 


This contradictory statement is due to my view of time. 


I don't think time goes by. 


Time is an axis of space and has the same properties as space. 


We're just sensibly mistaken that we're flowing 


I think all time and space are already done. 


From the outside, it looks like time is passing, so if we want it, if we want it desperately 


It is seen as pulling it. 


But I wish we would be like this as we flow... I hope so... I envy you.. 


I don't think that way, but I like strong aspirations


The situation in which it's already made up in the future (as we call it) and in that time and space 


It's something that needs to happen, so that it happens 


It sends signals to the animals around it. 


It makes you feel fear, desire, love, and so on


It makes you do the action. 


And as a result of the action, the situation eventually happens. 




I brought people from the past hundreds of years before the electricity generation to the present time


Put your hands on the switch 


[I'll pray for the brightness here!!!!!] If you turn on the switch


One from that past would think that he brought light. 


But we know. 


The power plant's electricity is already wired and connected to our walls


I know that by raising the switch, it goes to the final bulb. 


Without that technical understanding, we understand the world with the narrative we set. 


I think that's what the law of attraction is. 


It came true with my earnest desire. 


So did that person, so did that person. 


If you don't really think of an image with certainty, you still lack hope. 


That's what the law of attraction says 


I think the opposite is true. 


That wish is contained in the person who should be in the future. 


That wish is not contained unless you are the one who should be there. 


Eventually, he gives up in the middle and falls off. 


It's not your own path, it's someone else's path. 


I wanted other people's desires, not my own desires. 


Many people around us listen to the law of attraction 


I trust you and try to do it. 


But it didn't happen and eventually gave up and scammers... strange people. 


It's not that those people didn't see their desires. 


He didn't see his path, his calling. 


It's not from God or anyone, it's just something that should be done in that time and space


It is the providence of nature. 


It's no use trying hard to say that the world is good or that others say it's good. 


That's not mine. 


You shouldn't wish for what you want when you pull. 


I have to try to see my future. 


I have to try to know what people really are and what I want. 


And the country must act to make its people happen. 


What's not mine is never brought to me. 


The world would be a mess if it was really possible. 




But do you think the law of attraction is fake, wrong, and meaningless?


No, it's not like that. 


The methodology and the process of imprinting my purpose in the brain 


And the driving force to push it consistently so that it doesn't last three days


To be able to show an overwhelming performance compared to other people 


The methodologies found by the representatives of the law of attraction are very useful. 


The authors of this book, such as Joseph Murphy and Bob Proctor, are worth reading. 


And I think the 100-day notes and vision boards and imagery that they're talking about are really valid. 


However, it is necessary to set the goal properly first. 


It's not something I can have and pull anything I want. 


That should be my way. 


I need to understand and know my future, and I need to know what kind of person I am first. 


Therefore, we must devote ourselves to become a full me. 

 

I just want to be successful, to be rich, to have all the good things... 


That shouldn't be the point. 


Once I'm done with my full self, my leisure, wealth, and honor come with me 


Only those who should enjoy it contain enough desire to continue without stopping it. 


You can't hold the sea in the bathtub. 


Anyone can contain and realize their desires as much as their own vessel. 




After reading the classic of the law of attraction for the first time in a long time, I strengthen my mind once more. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글