Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240228 - Poster has one more day left!! Current Long Position

 My trading goal is to get 50% profit per month.


without making excuses for market conditions


It aims to consistently earn a 50% return under any circumstances.


I am a short-term trader. 


Once you buy and sell, it's as long as a few minutes or as many hours when it's fast. 


I don't think I've entered the ranks of high-caliber yet. 


It is to record the difficulty of progress in the process of growing up. 


Trading Strategy and Criteria

It's been a boring sideways period from mid-February to Monday


In the past, in such a horizontal situation, there were many cases of huge losses as they were driven up and down. 


In fact, if the direction is determined in one direction, it is easy to trade.


Greed and fear can reduce profits,


It's hard to lose money


Because the direction is clearly visible. 


But it's not easy to set the direction in a sideways situation


I've had a lot of that experience because I lose a lot when I go in the wrong direction. 


The long stride means that there is a lot of power struggle over the upper and lower sides. 


The longer it is, the more intense the battle is 


In a fierce battle, the defeated side is wiped out. 


Then the winning side will have a big direction. 


That's what I meant when I said in the last post that Jae Won-ok was gathering. 


If you're a mid- to long-term trader, if you think it's a sideways situation 


It's a good idea to hang notifications at the top and bottom of them and make a chase buy when there's a meaningful breakthrough. 


But a short-term trader like me, when things go sideways


You can hold the bat very short and eat away the variability with the feeling that you have become a skeleton. 


In the end, the victory or defeat was decided upward, and thanks to that, I was able to make a profit. 


Daily Volatility and Their Response

Volatility increases when the long horizon ends and directions come out like this. 


Movements grow and volume increases. 


In this case, it is good to make a big profit. 


But Songchung has to eat pine needles


Short-term traders like me are scared and can't take positions that long. 


It's better to eat moderately and eat short. 


Herbivores can't eat meat


Like carnivores can't eat herbivores


If you eat anything because it looks delicious, you only get diarrhea. 


Even if it is a short-handed trader, if there is a direction, you should continue to look in that direction. 


There are some people who specialize in reverse trading, 


I hope those people will hear the technology... I will never shine. 


It can explode in an instant. 


How to identify trading signals

I'm currently holding a long position in the inflection that raises the low point with Dow Theory based on the 15th minute. 


When you feel like you can't make an exact inflection, you may enter two or three times. 


In any case, there is no sign that one flow to the upper side is over yet. 


In this case, even if the timing is slightly wrong, it gives you a chance to escape. 


It gives you a chance to make up for losses, even if it's not profitable. 


Don't be too impatient and try to read the flow of the entry. 




The Bitcoin Market Narrative

There is increasing talk of half-life. 


As the upward movement continued, it is said that the pattern of half-life has changed with ETFs. 


Originally, around the half-life, I dropped it once and continued the rise. 


It's different this time!! 


I'm not nervous and I'm just leaving! Many people say this. 


In fact, huge amounts of money are flocking to ETFs, giving them no room to fall. 


If the U.S. small and medium-sized banking crisis comes to the fore (which continues to be said in the media) 


If you don't see a situation where all financial products are fluctuating once


I might actually just keep running. 


If there is a financial abnormality signal and it fluctuates once, there is no worry then. 


The FED will support the bottom.  






From 2024, we will settle the actual transaction details and post how close we are to achieving our goals. 


This February is until the 29th, so there is an extra day left. 


It wasn't a loss in January, but it didn't meet its goal of 50% a month. 


I couldn't even get near it. 


This month is still far from successful. 


Last month and this month, I was away from my goal once because of two big losses. 


I wish I hadn't made a mistake. 


It's more important not to lose money than to earn money 


You can't be too greedy. 


Don't be greedy and go step by step. 


Currently, this month's yield is around 30%. 


I will try my best tomorrow, but I will not overdo it by saying that I will achieve 50%. 


And when March comes, I will focus on never making mistakes step by step. 




I share my luck with all the traders in the world


I hope you all make a successful investment again today!!


Have a happy day




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글