Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240215 - It's still a long hold, but when you need to be careful

 Did you have a great Lunar New Year holiday?


I couldn't trade in earnest because I was spending time with my family during the holiday 


The trading day was also off for a few days under the excuse. 




What's the direction you're aiming for today?

Today, I'm aiming for the upper part of the index I see. 


But I think it's time to make an inflection, so I think I need to be careful. 


Maybe I'll have a chance to take a long position later this afternoon, but I'm thinking of eating short and missing out. 


I don't expect to switch to a completely short position,


I think it's time to adjust a bit


Don't be greedy and let's be careful. 


What's Going On In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

Right now, the market is digesting the volume of GBTC of ETF inflow funds


It's only now that I'm beginning to feel weak. 


And when I look at Google trends, ants haven't come in yet


There is no FOMO, so it is not a full-fledged fireplace. 


Now, in the context of institutional funds and rebalancing, a very small percentage of funds, or 5% if aggressive


There are media outlets predicting that there seems to be an uptick in the process of converting a certain amount of funds to Bitcoin. 


So if you're going to tip over the $69,000 record 


I wonder if ants will climb up then, and institutions will realize profits and throw it away


When the ants run out, it's like a full-fledged fire market. I think I'm drawing that picture. 


My deal yesterday's strategy evaluation!

Goal setting and current performance?

Even before the Lunar New Year holiday, I've been holding and letting go of long positions. 


We're continuing to win a small victory. 


So we've recovered quite a bit of this month's minus and now we're at -8%. 


If you win a small victory or two, you can return to your original position. 


And for the rest of February, I will definitely succeed in being called more than 50% seed which is my goal!!!






I didn't think it was hard when I made a habit of writing a blog every day, 


After a few days off, my fingers are stretched out to write. 


It's not easy to do something well


I think it's harder to keep doing something consistently. 


To make steady profits. 


Rather than making a lot of money at once


I don't lose it constantly and take good care of it


I think it's harder to take such a loss-free section as long as possible. 




Is there anything easy in the world?


If it was easy, everyone in the world would have become rich. ^^


I'm going to try my best today. 


Roll the snowball until the day the magic of welfare takes place. 






All the traders in the world, I hope you make a successful investment today as well


Cheer up everyone~~ I wish you good luck. 


Luck will go to everyone who hears my blessing!!!! 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글