Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240208 - Now Time To See Long

 I am a trader who responds rather than forecasts. 


I often get it wrong. That's why I don't believe my expectations. 


It only responds to the ever-changing market. 


I was thinking of a short position until yesterday.


And I lost my position because I was caught in the stoppage


I expected downward through the stride, but I was wrong and now I have to look at Long because I have broken through the support line. 


Don't believe my expectations and feelings, but you should see the movement as it is. 




What's the direction you're aiming for today?

Last night, I broke the section where I had been reporting for a few days


And the trend is holding up yet to collapse. 


There will be a slight adjustment every 30 minutes, but after looking at the width of the adjustment at that time, I try to go back into the upward period. 


There were a lot of losses thanks to last week's sideways response and anticipation of short positions. 


But you shouldn't dwell on that. 


You can earn, you can lose. 


Trading is the management of maximizing what you earn and minimizing what you lose. 


He is not a shaman who is good at oddly matching. 


I think it is to manage it with quick judgment and response. 


What's Going On In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

There is still no particular movement. 


Neither the propulsion nor the downward pressure is that great. 


It seems to be fluctuating together depending on the situation with the macro. 


My deal yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

My short position prediction yesterday was a misjudgment. 


But it's commendable that you've hung Stoppros well, 


Even though there were signs of an upturn, let's keep waiting... Let's wait... What increased the loss was 


It was really my lack of response. 


It's easy to get rid of your greed by saying you'll benefit less,


I need to reduce my losses a little more... It's really hard to give up that desire not to lose money. 


Always have to react to movement right now regardless of my position. 




Goal setting and current performance?

It's almost a quarter of this month 


And now we're losing minus 25% against seed money at the beginning of the month. 


In order to achieve the original target profit of 50% per month


We need to see a return of nearly 75 per cent. 


You can do it. You can do it enough, not just force yourself to stick to it. 


I'm losing 1:2 in football and it's like I still have more than 30 minutes left. 


You can turn it over enough. 


Let's make them one by one. Let's be anxious and not fall apart.




I'm giving out good luck to all the traders in the world 


Have a day that ends with a successful investment everyone!! Bless you. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글