Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240207 - Looking for short direction again today.

 What's the direction you're aiming for today?

I'm still looking at the short direction today. 


To be exact, I'm not looking at it, I'm continuing to hold the position I entered yesterday. 


I entered short yesterday,


He's been going sideways, so he doesn't get Stoppose,


It didn't even go down 


It's been a long time since I last played the position I held yesterday. 


Of course, Stoppros had been hung up, so he could sleep. 


I still think there will be a downward movement. 


What's Going On In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

Yesterday, there was a bad trial related to Ripple. 


I don't think Bitcoin will move with that. 


After ETFs, there are no special issues, and the volume may pour out 


There is no particular big movement


Personally, the reason why I look at the bottom higher is because


on a daily basis


1. There is a possibility of going downward because it is just before passing through the glimpses of clouds. 


2. RSI also hit 49,000 at the end of January and divergence came out, so it seems that it will have to go to the oversold stage for once to generate upward momentum


3. MACD is also less than zero, and dead cross is likely to come out within a few days. 


From a technical point of view, we decided that it is right to look down rather than up 


I'm just holding on to the short position and holding on to it. 


My deal yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

There was no particular achievement yesterday. 


I'm still holding the position and not losing it. 


Yesterday, there was no movement as much as I thought, and it was moving sideways. 


In order to filter out noise, I'm trying not to look at the unit of division. 




Goal setting and current performance?

We still have a long way to go before achieving this month's goal of 50%. 


Still, the yield is negative compared to the beginning of this month. 


The position I entered yesterday is the same as yesterday because it is neither a profit nor a loss. 


I don't have to be anxious and with Kang Tae Gong's heart...


I think it's most important to keep your mind in the race against time. 




All the traders in the world!! Struggle everyone!! May luck be with you reading this!!


Let's cheer up together!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글