Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240206 - Shaking tremendously up and down. Undirectional Market

 What direction are you aiming for today?

After the ETF approval in January, it went down for a long time,


After the rebound, it has not been able to determine whether to go up or down. 


It's not triangular convergence, it's not drawing a typical ABC, it's not a clear box. 


In this case, if you get the wrong direction, you can lose a lot. 


The method is to hold the bat shorter than usual and give up greed until a certain direction comes out. 


Or they don't sell it at all, wait until they get a direction, and then follow it in. 


Personally, I'm thinking about whether it's short or long or short. 


However, even if you buy and sell short meals, you are looking at the timing mainly for short meals. 


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

As I've been saying for a few days, there is no narrative that leads the market firmly. 


There are talks that GBTC sales will decrease and rise, 


There are talks about FTX and Mount Gox supplies that haven't been organized yet,


Arthur Heize's American financier liquidity problem (not Bitcoin problem)


The shock to the financial markets will cause a big drop in all commodity markets,


Some say that interest rates have fallen sharply due to the Fed's intervention and expect a rebound. 


I'm putting up with those things to some extent, but it doesn't create a short-term direction


It creates a mid- to long-term direction. 


It's a scenario of at least a month. 


I don't see any special events or leading scenarios for yesterday and today.


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

Yesterday, I made a little profit from a down bet early in the morning 


Fortunately, there was no position when it rose strongly upward. 


I made a profit, but I got lucky in the middle of a huge shake up and down. 


It wasn't at all good, nor was my prediction and response good. 


I was just really lucky. 


So I'm a little scared to position myself after that. 


Now, I'm betting on an additional drop, so I'm in position this morning 


I'm not sure, and if I go up a little higher, I'm going to quit and come out.


I think it will fall below 41500 when the decline begins. 


If you break through the support line at around 42300 and go down, you can see quite a bit of a drop. 


Goal setting and current performance?

My primary goal is always [never losing money] 


Rather than being good at attacking, he is better at running away if he doesn't. 


If you minimize losses and get in the right direction, you don't get too greedy. 


The secondary goal is to achieve more than 50% a month. 


Currently, it's about -10% compared to the beginning of the month and you have to work hard!!




Fighting to all the traders in the world! I hope you have a great fight!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글