Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240205 - Maintaining Short Position After Big Mistakes

 What direction are you aiming for today?

From Friday evening to Saturday, I was swayed by the up-and-down movement. 


There was a big loss when I took the position and sold, caught and sold on the beat yesterday. 


And he's determined to see only big movements again and is maintaining his short position. 


So even though I've recovered some losses, I'm still losing them as of this month. 


Anyway, it is a short position now, and it is expected to go to the short position for at least three days. 


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

If there's a big event or it's scheduled to happen soon 


Narratives built around the event lead the market. 


You can think of it as a state where there is no such thing at the moment. 


In these times, it is also influenced by the breath of influencers representing the times. 




Before the fire broke out last time, the best influencers


Every word from Michael Sailor, Plan B, Cashwood, Elon Musk, and Changfeng Zhao sent the market into a jolt. 


And the downside was that Kwon Do-hyung and Sam Bankman made the case. 


The influencer that's drawing the most attention right now is 


Arthur Hayes, I think. And I'm sure a few more will appear in the future. 


Arthur Hayes says he looks down. Whether it's big or small, I think it's affecting the market. 


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

I didn't keep a diary during the weekend, so it's not yesterday's strategy


Looking back on my investment strategy from Friday to the weekend


It was a series of really stupid things. 


Once you're out of your mind, you react to the noise of the market that's shaking up and down


Even though you know you shouldn't, you're terrified. 


Even in the past, during peacetime, the timing of being shaken up like that makes it taste good. 


It is necessary to set the criteria for judging whether or not this is a shaky situation. 


You need to look at rods in larger time zones and filter out noise in smaller rod units. 


Noise should be erased and only responded to clear signs. 


Trying to respond to small rod units is to earn a lot of profit and minimize risk. 


But I think that might be greed, too. 


I must catch this problem so that my trading can move on. 


You should think about how to filter out noise. 


Goal setting and current performance?

Still, I am aiming for 50% performance this month. 


Currently, based on the seed 3100 at the beginning of February, it has fallen to a negative 10% level. 


Let's go step by step. 


Let's go with common sense. 


I can do it. 




All the traders in the world, have a great day!!!! 


I'm sending you fighting energy. 




[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer!]




댓글