Bitcoin trading diary 20240202 - redirect back to long

 What direction are you aiming for today?

In two days, the direction was changed again. 


The standard for me to look in the direction is 4 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes


Additional indicators are also viewed and the Dow theory is applied to judge. 


Rather than making predictions and trading, they respond to changes in the situation.


People who buy and sell mid-term long-term swings should not refer to my perspective.


I'm a short-term day trader who rarely over night. 


When I say that I look in the long direction, I don't expect a steady rise in direction. 


When I enter and exit, I will enter in the long direction. 


Today's move is likely to determine the mid-term movement for the month of February. 


If it's over 44500, you might think there's more room to go up, 


It is also important to keep in mind the possibility that if it falls, it will be open to 35,000. 


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

There is news that BlackRock's ETF buying volume is higher than Grayscale's GBTC selling volume. 


Both ETFs do not announce buy and sell separately,


Since it refers to the overall volume of the transaction, it is not possible to check the selling of the purchase with that.


Anyway, when the price moves, the media expands and reproduces messages of hope and despair according to the movement. 


Instead of understanding the mood of the day


It is recommended to refer only to large flows of at least a few weeks to a month


If Narrative is positive, it's likely a total gain this month, but that doesn't tell you today's gain


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

Until yesterday, I saw a profit of about 3% through short entry. 


Last night's rise is because I don't have a position when I'm sleeping


There was no gain or loss. These days, it's usually dinner time in Korean time. 


There seems to be a lot of volatility along with ETF movements during the day time in the United States. 


Unfortunately, your sleeping patterns should not be broken in order to take care of your condition. 


Let's give up our greed where I can and focus only on making a profit.  


Goal setting and current performance?

I achieved a minor success yesterday as well. 


The day of profit is successful, and the day of loss is failure, 


The success rate has definitely gone up a lot these days. 


The main reason is that I have relieved my greed. 


Just concentrate on building a small victory a day. 


I did set a target of 50% for the month 


I'm only focused on making profits from day to day. 




Fighting to all the traders in the world! Fighting today!!


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글