Bitcoin trading diary 20240201 - February start fresh, now short position

 What direction are you aiming for today?

I've only been looking at the short direction since the trading diary I posted yesterday.


Once yesterday evening and once this morning, I went into the position and made a profit. 


It's refreshing the start of February. 


I think there is still an adjustment to the upside, which rose to expectations before the approval of the Bitcoin ETF.


In February, I am thinking that I will generally face downward, but not until the end of the month will I change my direction.


What Are The Movements In The Bitcoin Market Right Now? 

Recently, there is no strong narrative about the Bitcoin market itself.


However, seeing companies preparing blockchain-based games or services wriggle out


Certainly, there seem to be a lot of people who expect an upturn soon.


Back in 2021, blockchain didn't exist


It was a period when the possibility of being used for one purpose or another opened up.


Perhaps the 2025 rally will open as various services begin to be used in real life. 


The companies that stand out because they're preparing well right now


I think it will grow like a big tech and become unicorns. 


In the midst of such small news,


For a while, it is expected to move in a similar pattern to stocks in line with the real economy and news from Wall Street. 


My trade yesterday's strategy evaluation! 

I changed my direction to short position late last night 


Based on the four-hour and one-hour bars, the rebound over the past seven to eight days is coming to an end. 


Diversion came out of MACD, an auxiliary indicator that is mainly viewed, and it was judged that short batting was good. 


Again, without greed, I withdrew and waited for the next timing when I saw a profit of 3-5%. 


And don't believe in predictions too much and respond by looking at the graph carefully


I will calmly achieve my monthly target profit this month


Goal setting and current performance?

There is a lot of energy because this month is the beginning


Fighting!


This month's target is 50 percent. 


And never lose money before that. That first principle comes first. 


If it's not the direction, cutting off without regret is the way to protect my assets


And if you're not sure, you don't enter the position


All the traders in the world, invest successfully today!!




[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글