Bitcoin Trading Diary 2024 0222 - Gerba Adic Short, right?

 See? Am I right? Did I say short??

I want to talk about that. LOL

It's childish, but no one compliments me for doing a good job

Just look at yourself 

Self-praise! Good job! Gungdi, bang bang



* Trading Strategy and Criteria


The same is true of today's strategy. 

Buying and selling today is short position only. 

There is no signal to switch from bottom to top yet. 

I'm thinking of getting a short shot based on the timing. 

I have a personal schedule today, so I have to stay out of the house all day 

Even if you look at the same chart, there is a difference between the phone and the monitor 

Selling on a chart is like a pattern finding game. 

If you have a high IQ related to shapes, try it

:  @  “

:  &. ‘

:  ₩ (?)

The one who is good at solving problems like this. 

If you look at the charts all day long 

You should be able to anticipate the following. 

Of course, you have to watch the basic study after you do it. 

Candles, support resistance patterns, etc. should be remembered. 


Anyway, we haven't got a listing conversion signal yet, so we're looking at a short position



* Daily Volatility and Response


Yesterday was convenient, though, with some volatility. 

I'm the type to eat and fall into a small and stable way. 

When I sleep in the evening, I sleep without a position 

So... I should've left it a little longer and sold it... 

I often regretted doing it. 

I ate only 3% and lost weight, but if I left it, I would have eaten 10% more

There's a lot of times when you do. 

But now I decided not to be greedy. 

Even if you become a fisherman, you can't catch all the fish in the world. 

You can be satisfied with the fishing gear of the day and catch it well tomorrow. 

But cut off should be done with a knife. 


If the reason for the position I entered is broken 

You have to cut it without looking back 

I'm not good at that yet 

It's not a problem with low returns. 

That means there's less risk, so there's a rhythm 

But I couldn't do it because I was too greedy and scared

The problem is that the damage is too much. 

I think I'll be a heavyweight now if I'm good at cutting ties. 



* How to identify trading signals


There's only one sign to be seen 

If you bought it with macd, you should sell it with macd 

Buy it with macd and sell it with rsi

I bought a candle and sold it on the resistance line 

Then it's really not porridge or rice. 

fit well according to one's trading breathing and pattern 

There are auxiliary indicators or techniques

He knows how to breathe, so he himself 

I have to test this and that and make my own skills. 

Sales that follow others will eventually fail 100%. 

It's just for the person's breathing 

I have my own pace


* The Bitcoin Market Narrative

Recently, more and more people are talking about half-life

I'm going to drop the half-life issue like the old pattern

No, the supply and demand have changed this time because of the ETF. I'm just going

That's the difference of opinion 

In the 25th year, everyone started singing rising songs. 

There is no dominant narrative yet. 




All the traders in the world 

I'm sending you my luck again today!! 

I wish you all a successful investment 

Let's cheer up together! Let's be rich! ^^


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글