Bitcoin Trading Diary 20230226 - Wonjaeok is gathering.

 Still in a sideways state within the box. 


It's been going sideways for 12 days, unable to get out of the box. 


There's a fierce battle between the upper and lower forces


As the time goes on, the bodies of ants increase as they are swept up and down. 


It is a perfect environment for both those who bat above and those who bat below to die. 


A person who is good at that flow may be sucking honey. 






Trading Strategy and Criteria

I'll go to the beach and show you the ocean, and I'll give you no additional information


Now... Now, guess which direction the water is going 


And guess where the waves will hit big, or where there will be many fish. 


What if you say? Can you answer?


I'll ask how the world knows that. 


But what would you say if you asked the same question to a professional surfer who has been surfing for years?


Or what if you ask a fisherman who has been fishing for 30 years?


What kind of answer can I get?


The flow of the chart is like the sea. 


The flow is meaningless, and it's the adjustment screen of the glistening TV, 


It seems to be no different from the supporting sound of the radio. 


Red and green sticks dance up and down. 


And now! Is it going to go up or down for 6 hours from now? Guess!!!


What if you say? Can you get it right?


What are the odds? 


What's the basis for that batting? 






I think the job of a trader is similar to that of a fisherman. 


They keep asking questions that are not suitable for humanity well adapted to an agricultural society. 


But if it's the human brain that used to hunt and fish


I will make predictions and make judgments based on wind, date, and appearance of stars and the moon. 


Traders are people who combine information that I can get 


They are the ones who read another pattern. 


If you can't read it, you can do something else. 


Everyone doesn't have to be good at the same thing. 


Since we are community creatures, we can exchange what we are good at. 






I think we're still neutral. We're moving sideways


The longer that period, the longer it gets 


Then the movement is big and steep. 


You should keep a close eye on which direction you will move. 


And no matter which direction I bat above and below the box, let's make sure to hang the stop. 


I don't think we have a mid- to long-term direction yet,


Today's trading will be short and served. 


And the direction is to make a short batting and escape. 






Daily Volatility and Their Response

The weekend is over, and as the U.S. stock market moves, it will fluctuate greatly together. 


Late Monday evening in Korean time, when the U.S. stock market opens. 


At that time, I think I will definitely see the direction of which direction to go in the box. 


If you want to respond safely, you'll look at it and move, 


Or I'm thinking of moving short and short. 


The stride period is quite long. 


Then the destructive power can be as great as the large collection of the original jade. 


We are entering a section where we need to be more careful. 


How to identify trading signals

We determine the upward and downward based on the Dow theory,


If it is in a sideways state like now, there is no sign of death, neither upward nor downward. 


In this case, there are times when I rely on my experience of one, two, three. 


In general, if you go in one direction about three times, adjustments will be made about three times (or two times) in the direction of return. 


It goes up for three days, takes two to three days off, and goes for three to four days. 


I think it's 1, 2, 3 up. I don't know if it's going to be 1, 2, 3 down


Today, I'm going to do a downward batting. 


But when I do this, I only get a really small potion and escape. 


It's definitely not Long Term's batting. 


In actual Bitcoin, we will only take 0.2~0.3 percent volatility. 


I hope there's no one who says that I'm short batting. 




The Bitcoin Market Narrative

There is still no trend, and the story of half-life is twenty-two. 


It is difficult to see a sharp rise due to the issue of half-life. 


However, it is a good enough condition to make a decline due to half-life or other issues.  


It's gone up quite a lot in the meantime. 


There is room for it to fall when it goes up high. 


There's no room to go down further if it's constantly on the floor. 


The rowing will come once, but I don't know if it will soar up and go down, 


Or I think it will be a mid- to long-term trend whether to just go down. 


Anyway, I'll say it again, but now it's neutral. 


Waiting to see which way to escape the horizontal box. 






I share my luck to all the traders in the world!!!


I hope you all have a successful investment today as well!!


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글