Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Let's Poke Nipple Exactly

 I always feel like I've lived with a setting that's a little off the mark, a little off the mark.


The longest thing I did in my life was to run a cafe.

There were times when there were employees and times when I did it alone.

Anyway, sitting in a cafe and receiving customers and making drinks is the most familiar thing to me.

We did it for eight years.

What's interesting is that when I first started, I didn't want to open a cafe.

I wanted to run a real estate business. 

The capital was cut off, 

Just in case you don't get a tenant later in the real estate business

I thought it would be good to experience self-employment in various distribution industries.

So I started a cafe.

Maybe it became a convenience store, not a cafe.

Such a slightly off-point choice has been eaten for a long time in my life.

After that, I really got to work in real estate.

He managed tenants in the little building and also operated a share house on one floor.

While continuing to operate the cafe, I did three businesses at the same time.

I've stopped all three of them now.


I wanted to be rich.

In order to become rich, I chose the field of real estate.

And I gave up during the challenge.

There are no excuses, because I lacked my competence.


I've been writing at home for a few years

I lived my life thinking of trading as my main job.

I didn't give up my dream of becoming rich in the first place.

through real estate 

I can't draw a picture that reaches the goal I want

I was looking for another way.

And the things about trading, investment, are currently in progress.


These days

I've been sitting in the corner of my room for too long

I feel like I want to do new things.

I have my own pattern of trading

You don't have to look at the charts all day like you used to.

I was a little breathless and relaxed.

The children were also a little older, so they started to take less care of them.

Should I go back to work? 

Or should I try a part-time job? 

That's what I'm starting to think.


I went to a site called JobKorea and registered my resume.

A few companies have offered a position.

And a few headhunters have been in touch. 

The moment I answered the phone

Ah.. I realized that I don't want to get a job.

I wanted to avoid feeling better the moment I answered the phone.

I should work part-time..

What part-time job should I do? 

Because I'm old... Is there a place where I can use it?

If I don't have one, should I do a part-time delivery job.


That's when a video passes through my head.

It's a video that creates my imagination.

Recently, a feature called SORA was added to make a one-minute video on ChatGpt,

Looking at this, I think my hair still performs better than chat


When I was selling drinks at a cafe

Can I do something more for those who come as guests? 

You have to make me feel better

"Lucky", "Courage", "Cheering", and "inspiration"

I put my heart into the drinks cup

I'm going to put my heart into it.

Even one in ten, if that makes you feel better

It's not just a cup of coffee, I'm giving him more

To the CEO who works part-time

It will be a little more helpful for you, too.

I was reminded of that imagination.


And the thought that followed

You shouldn't have said that when you let me go...

I can give one more to others

If you decide to have that kind of mind, what will you fail to do? 

In cafes, sharehouses, little building operations

If we decided to have that kind of heart

If there were more guests like that

The journey towards my goal

It may not have seemed impossible.

I thought I might still be working in real estate.

At that time, I was so obsessed with work that I just had to endure it for a day...

As I step back, I can see what I should have done  


If you want to be rich, you can work in real estate

I want to work in real estate, so I set up a cafe

It sounds right at first glance

They were actions that were slightly off point

What I really need to do and what I want to do

You should have explored it more pointedly and sharply.

I just think about working at a cafe

It reminded me of what I should have done very easily.

Even though I've been working on it for 8 years

I never thought of that.


I need money for happiness

I have to work for money

When you work, you do things that you don't really want to do

I do something else to relieve the stress I got from it...

We can't really get what we're supposed to be doing in life

You may just keep rubbing around it.


That's why I may always be losing games.


Suddenly, it reminds me of the game I used to play with my friends when I was young.

While wearing a thick T-shirt

It's a game that pokes the opponent's nipple exactly.

If you don't get it right, the turn goes to the next person.

One of my friends has good eyes

There was always a guy in one shot that most people poked at the nipple.

I don't even know what he's doing because he's out of touch...

I wondered what he was doing.

As if you were good at that game

Do you think he's doing a good job of poking at the point of his life?


From now on until it is clearly determined that this is right

It is important not to choose prematurely. 


I should start working part-time at a cafe.


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글