Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - It's good to work hard but you have to have priorities!!

 I've been blogging really hard for a while.


Posted one every day for the five categories I made.


Through the blog, I believed that the things I wanted to do would be accomplished one by one.


It doesn't mean that estrangement and longing come true. 


In other words, if you walk every day, even a tiny step, you can eventually do it. 


If you write one blog a day, you'll think about it for at least 30 minutes. 


And he thought that if it were built up, it could be a great achievement after 10 years. 




The idea was good.  


But I thought it was problematic to do it at the same time about too many things. 


I didn't want to make money on the blog itself. 


I'm going to make an effort to post 5 posts a day 


If you found keywords that could be searched a lot, there would be a lot of inflows


Maybe I could have received things like advertising revenue and sponsorship. 


But I don't want to make money from blogs


Through this place, I formed an archive of the process of achieving my dreams


Because he hoped to meet people with the same interests,


I didn't want to blog about stories that were too far-flung, that had nothing to do with me or anyone else. 


I wanted to eat, I went, I saw, and fill it with only what I thought. 




I want to succeed as a trader. 


I want to get economic freedom from it and start the business I want. 


And I make webtoons with things that I think of as stories


I want to produce art toys through that character. 


People who have similar questions to me, watching the art toy 


Each one wants to talk to himself and find the answer. 


I had two such dreams. 


And the act of making a good blog and laying the foundation.. 


Doing so made me think I should prioritize something. 


Everyone is taking a step forward for my dream, 


The process of making a blog is not important


It doesn't have to be at the top of the priority list. 






I have to succeed as a trader. 


And I want to be an artist based on my economic leeway. 


To be successful as a trader 


You must maintain stable physical and mental health. 


I put meditation, future diaries, and exercise into my daily routine.


I try to keep it that way all day. 


There are also restrictions on eating food. 


It's too stimulating, high caffeine, drinking a lot and all that stuff. 


To keep my body and mind in the best condition


I tried to try like an athlete. 


But it wasn't something that looked outward. 


But blogs are seen piling up every day,


Hundreds of people a day watch my posts. 


Seeing the number increase, it's like raising the level of the game 


I get absorbed in blogging, 


I was shaken by what was important and what the priorities were. 




I keep skipping future diaries and exercise. 


Blog posting is a must, even though it's hard to sleep. 


Keep your body in the best condition 


It's more important to make it work as a trader 


I keep getting errors in my priority. 


So, about art toys, webtoon preparation, and blogs 


I'm not putting it down completely, but I thought I should relax a little. 




Being committed to trading, which is my top consideration. 


Do it first and take care of my body and mind


And then I thought I should do it when I can afford it. 


Immersion is important. 


There is no word of immersion in this and that at the same time. 


I have to immerse myself in my top priority and the rest should be a hobby. 






Even if you walk up the stairs 


You have to pass the first floor to get to the second floor. 


If you try to achieve everything at the same time, you can't die or eat. 


It's never about giving up because you're tired. 


My tempo will slow down a bit,


I will consistently run a blog and organize my thoughts. 


And I will release webtoons and art toys. 


And prior to that, I make sure to achieve the goal I want as a trader. 


Once I'm in orbit and my trading pattern is completely familiar


then 


Step on the next step. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글