Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - the day he was recognized as a human being

 [The writer's diary is about the creative world view and the fiction of the creative person] 




I feel very strange today..


I'm sitting in the room after I went to the courthouse...


It's a different feeling from spacing out. What kind of feeling should I say..


I have a lot of thoughts in my head


My brain feels like it's stationary.


If I were a computer, I would have a blue screen.


The trial, which took as long as five years, was ruled. 


I usually attended on trial days using video calls,


Today is the day of the final judgment, so I came down to earth in particular.




I don't want to run into people I know


I was thinking of booking a hotel, not a family house


I just came here because no one was booked at the family house today.


Being alone in such a big space makes me feel more empty.


Considering that reporters asked me to interview him on the way out after the trial


I think it's the right thing not to go to the hotel.




I will be 21 years old in two or three months.


And only today in the court I was recognized as a human being.


It was recognized as a kind of human, to be precise. 


I don't have any childhood memories, 


When was the youngest I can remember... about 4 years old..


I've lived for 18 years since then,


From now on, you're a human being? 


So what have I been so far?? 


What a funny jjamppong. 






Well, at first, my existence was revealed 


Scientists who don't know anything 


I've been ranting that my life expectancy won't be more than 10 years


Genetic measurement technology has advanced, and I've checked it


It's about 850 years, which is much longer than the average human being..


Rather than trying for someone who might die and disappear soon 


You just waited for it to disappear slowly. 


That's why this ruling started when I was over 10 years old. 






The intensification of AI's personality recognition and suffrage movement 


It would have been the reason to start a trial that would determine my existence. 


Anyway, I have to be happy... Rather than being happy


The emptiness, the emptiness, is full of heart. 


Dr. Jeong, who made a video call as soon as the trial was over 


You told me not to be alone on a day like this, but to come back to the moon base quickly


I just said that I want to travel since I came to Earth after a long time. 


I don't know where I want to go. 






Today is a very important day for me and the history of mankind. 


It is the day when the declaration was made that humanity's first hybrid life was recognized as a category of humanity. 


In the New York court, which is also conservative in terms of human rights. 


What am I going to do in the future? What am I going to do.. 






[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글