Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - A Celebrity Who Wants to Be Friends

 A long time ago, when "Infinite Challenge" was popular


I was one of the people who watched it hard as a fan.


Each member loved it, too.


It was the best celebrity for me.


Out of the imaginations


What if you could be close friends with one of these members?


I've imagined this before.




The most popular thing at that time was, of course, Yoo Jae-seok.


a trustworthy person who likes everyone,


And he was the most famous and the most influential person 


I think most would have picked Yoo Jae-suk in that question. 


At that time, my choice was Roh Hong-chul. 


I thought it would be really fun to be friends with him. 




Not afraid of the world's standards 


It was cool to see him living his life. 


I don't think I'm living like that, 


Even though I'm living with more people's eyes 


How can you behave like that?


That's so cool. I want to live like that. I wish I had a friend like that. 






I don't watch TV very much these days.


That's why most celebrities don't seem to know.


Most of the actors, singers, and comedians in entertainment shows don't know.


I feel like I'm really an old man now. 


I watch YouTube a lot instead. 


So I know a lot of YouTube that suits my taste. 


Now it seems to me that celebrities and celebrities have become YouTubers unlike before. 






YouTubers often put past videos on their channels


You can see all the pathetic situations of the past even before becoming famous like now. 


Even if you look at people like Bunny Bottle or Kwak Tube


At some point, if you go over the level 


The people you meet are different. 


You will be able to meet people you couldn't meet in the past. 


The so-called playing water has changed as it has grown into a person who can fit in with it. 


From then on, I can be friends with people I want. 


It's someone I couldn't meet before,


When I become an influential person 


If you ask me to see you, the possibility of meeting you increases. 


It's about being the person I want to meet. 






It might just be a meaningless game of imagination, 


Suddenly, I think about the people around me,


and watching the league between YouTubers 


I also want to grow up and become a person that everyone wants to be close to. 


So I also want to meet people I want to meet. 


We became friends and interacted with each other


I felt like we wanted to get inspiration from each other and grow bigger. 


If I do what I want 


If you can make friends with someone, and make people around you


Who will you be friends with? 


I had such imaginative times. 






Hawaii's Great House, which has a strong appeal, 


Chief Hwang of Gangnam Building, who speaks only the core as if stabbing with an awl


A meat-eating man who shows passion and the best in everything


I wished I had a chance to get close to these people. 








I think a lot that I want to achieve my goal and succeed. 


But I've never thought about wanting to be famous. 


Rather, I wanted to hide and avoid fame. 


I thought it would be better for anyone to make money secretly even if they make a lot of money. 


I thought fame would only bring troublesome and hard work. 


I thought it was an inevitable evil in order to gain wealth and honor


I've never wanted it to be famous. 






But the charm of people these days. 


I don't know if you're starting to feel thirsty for new people


I wonder if my brain is starting to pickle on YouTube and social media.. 


I wish I could be famous... I'm starting to think like that. 


I don't think I look like that in the video 


I want to be close to them, 


I also thought it would be nice to be someone who wants to be so close to someone. 






It's not just people's thoughts 


successful people


The people who experienced the pain and the moment of hard work that they experienced while taking those steps 


I started to wonder. 


I think it's because I'm thirsty now. 




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글