What's the first thing you want to do when you become rich?

 How do you change your mood on a day when you're not feeling well or in a bad mood?


I wish I had only happy things in my life,


Sometimes there are days when lightning strikes from somewhere. 


It can't be avoided, and like rhinos, when they receive it, they suffer internal injuries and wounds of the heart. 


At times like that, you have to get rid of that feeling quickly. 


It's what Sakyamuni said before


Being angry is said to be carrying burning coal in your hand to throw it away because you hate it. 


It doesn't hurt that person


It means that only my angry hand gets hurt. 


It's wise to get rid of your anger quickly and forget about it. 


Do you have your own way to refresh yourself at times like that?


I didn't have that until a while ago. 


I wasn't that interested in myself. 


I don't know what I like or what makes me happy, and I've lived for decades. 


Recently, I found out what makes me happy. 


I imagine I've become really rich. 


Others say they meditate, but it's just trying to look like they're there


You just sit with your eyes closed and open your imaginary wings and imagine a pleasant imagination. 


I've tried this and that imagination that makes me feel the best


Among them, the imagination of becoming rich~? worked best. 



I guess I'm a human being who has a greater desire for money than appetite or sexual desire. 


If you had enough wealth to live a life without any restrictions 


What do you want to do first?


Are you going to book Michelin restaurants and fly?


Or are you going to buy a nice house?


Or are you going to go to a top-end spa and get a massage and have a day like a king?


What is the first thing you want to do??


As a man, I am interested in fashion and clothes. 


But I'm only interested. 


I didn't always have enough time to afford it 


Except for the cost of living and the money that goes into the house and the car 


I only buy clothes for my needs, but I don't think I've ever really bought clothes that I like. 


I guess most of them do, right? Everyone is giving up on things that fall behind their own importance. 


I think the part that gave up the most was clothes. 


When I imagine becoming rich, I first take out all the clothes in my closet and throw them away. 


It's still worth talking about and it's fine. Regardless of that, I just throw everything away. 


And I want to go shopping and fill my closet with clothes that I really like. 


I like this one, I don't like this one, I don't... I don't like that 


I'm going to fill my closet with clothes that I like. 


I don't have fashion sense and I haven't shopped properly yet, but I do in imaginary countries ^^


After such an imaginary time, the feeling of honey disappears. 


Some people say that it's more futile if you have such empty dreams


I'm just having fun 


If I have time, I'll do a simulation so that I can do it right away


I'm practicing when I suddenly became rich. ㅎㅎㅎㅎᄌᅀᅀᅳ


I filled my heart with a new feeling of happiness and spent another day today. 


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글