"We went again." The menu was different. But I was satisfied again. - Micha-hot guo-yang skewers

 It's the first time I've been there after watching YouTube's recommendation. 


First of all, the interior is overwhelming, 


The food is delicious and good, but the price is 80 to 90 percent cheaper than other Chinese restaurants nearby. 


Thanks to that, it's always full of people


If you go to a proper meal time, you have to wait for a long time. 


When we go home, we go at three o'clock in the afternoon. 


That way, you can eat without waiting. 


Now I'm moving from Bundang to another place...


Why did I know this restaurant now? If I had known in advance, all Chinese food would have come here while I was living in Bundang...


It's a restaurant that really became a fan. 






This time, I brought my children to this magnificent restaurant. 


I'm here to show the children the dragon. 


This time, I was going to order regular dishes other than hot pot. 


But my daughter... Lamb skewers! Lamb skewers!! 


Huh? I took a lamb skewer place somewhere else last time, and it must have been delicious. 


This time, I was thinking of ordering two or three dishes from a variety of menus,


Due to my daughter's strong request, the menu became lamb skewers.


And I ordered jajangmyeon and yusanseul rice for my meal. 


Lamb skewers are a bit cheaper than other lamb skewers


There is a larger amount of place on one skewer.


As expected, this place is the best 




It's not the sauce that's given


Originally, we prepared a salad bar to make hot pot sauce


If you add a lot of peanut sauce and coriander and a little bit of garlic


This becomes the perfect sauce again. 


You don't have to dip the ones you got from the hot pot


Lamb skewers are also so delicious if you dip them in it. 


In addition to lamb skewers, you can order shrimp, fish cake, and such things as additional skewers. 






The price of black bean noodles and yusanseul rice is good, and it's so delicious. 


And the matang served as a service is another delicacy. 


Last time, my wife and I ate hot pot and went home satisfied


It's such a nice restaurant even if my family comes together.


If you live near Suji and Bundang, I recommend you to go there.


Micah-hot Guo-yang skewers.







댓글