Waffle University in Jeongja-dong, Bundang - Oreonutella, Apple Cinnamon Cream Waffle Delicious and Crispy Snacks

 - What is the attractive point of the Jeongja-dong academy store of Waffle University that you visited today?


First of all, the savory smell of waffle-baking is holding back on the way to the back.


It's not in a noticeable position, 


I was going to go to the cram school, but the smell came out


My daughter wants to eat it so badly. ^^


If you go in, there are so many different menus. 


It creates a huge variety of menus with cream and toppings. 


They also sell coffee and simple drinks together. 


I think we also buy it every 1-2 weeks.  




- What are the pros and cons of the location?


If you go up a little north of Jeongja Station, there is a crowded academy area


Almost all of the fairly large commercial buildings are filled with academies. 


Starting from the middle and high school cram school 


There are even various types of elementary kindergarten academies. 


The surrounding area is full of yellow academy shuttle buses ㅠㅠ기ᅀ득


So, students and parents use the intermission to eat snacks and relax


There are so many such shops. 


I think Waffle University is a necessary industry for that kind of place


I think it's a good snack that's sweet and soothes your hunger. 


I think it's just the menu you need for your neighborhood and location. 


There are a lot of waffle colleges here and there, but I think this place is really perfect. 




- Explaining what we ate today


Today's menu my daughter chose is Oreonutella / Apple Cinnamon. 


I chose two waffles, 


If you order it and look at the wall next to it, it says the best 5 menus of this restaurant


The first place is Oreonutella, and the second place is Apple Cinnamon


I didn't order it knowingly 


I know... I can't stand it with this composition. Who doesn't like it?






- Is it cost-effective? Do you think you'll visit again?


Waffles have been diversified these days, so there's Belgiom Waffle that tastes more chewy and butter


Like waffle university, there are crispy and light waffles 


There are many different kinds. 


There are places where waffles smaller than the palm don't have toppings, but there are places where it costs 4,000 to 5,000 won


Waffle University is relatively affordable. 


There are a lot of menus that make you gain weight if you eat it too often 


It's fun to choose and watch, but I think the price is good. 


It's better if you eat it before it gets cold because it's crispy. 


I packed one and ate it when I came home, but eat it quickly when it's warm 


I think we'll stop by my daughter's support often. 


If you're looking for a snack to eat when you're hungry or when you're low in sugar, I recommend Waffle University




[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]





댓글