Visit Kyoto Travel Cafe in Japan - Coffee and sandwich restaurant Urisco Coffee near Cheongsusa, Kiyomizu Teera

 Cheongsusa is attractive in theft, 


I think the villages and shops in front of them are much more attractive. 


It's like Bukchon or Jeonju Hanok Village, but it's much older?


It is recommended for those who want to feel the Japaneseness to the fullest. 


We're going to visit the temple after scheduling the cheongsu investigation


I walk around a lot of shops,


I went to a cafe and ate. 


I posted the food I ate separately. 


Now, let me introduce you to the cafe you visited. 






First of all, the most famous cafe in front of here is Starbucks. 


Starbucks here is completely different~ It maintains the feeling of Kyoto's old house that you can't see anywhere else. 


But you probably won't be able to sit down. 


It's always full of people. 


There are a lot of pretty cafes around, and there are a lot of lives. 


The cafe we're stopping by is relatively quiet because it's a little surrounding. 


The interior is pretty, 


He's very kind 


Coffee is delicious, and seasonal fruit sandwiches are pretty and delicious. 


I had a very satisfying coffee time. 


And it's nice that there aren't too many customers here




It's pretty with cute decorations 


The small garden at the entrance is also quiet


It was a great place to feel Japanese and relaxed. 


When you find a cafe near Cheongsusa, make sure to listen to it


I highly recommend it





댓글