Try mining free coins on your phone - would you like to join the Pi network?

 I used to mine Ethereum with a graphics card at home.


Although the electricity cost was high, I was able to get more Ethereum than that.


The first thing I got interested in about block difference was


It was because of this iron mining.


Most people were interested in blockchain and studied


It evolves in the direction of getting to know Ethereum and trying to mine it, 


I started to study in the opposite direction gradually. 


Now, Ethereum has changed from proof-of-work method to POS method, making mining impossible. 




I had a lot of fun mining it.. the speed changes little by little as I touch the graphics card setting ^^




After that, I used my phone to mimic the mining system 


I found some projects that bring users together. 


Almost the beginning is the Pi network. 


It's a project that was started by students and people who were teaching at Stanford


Like social networking, we create a blockchain network by creating transitions with each other 


do something of an expanding concept. 


Understanding the technical part is too difficult for me. 


Anyway, the way to participate in the ecosystem is to download the app. 


And press the button every 24 hours. 


If you are loyal, you can watch an advertisement that comes after that, and if you are bothered, you don't have to watch an advertisement. 


If that happens, give me a small amount of coin. 


If you get a lot of friends and you're with them (if you follow them back to Instagram a lot)


It is said that the rate of mining increases, and the amount of coins that can be received from each other increases. 


(I only have one friend)






If I have to pay for something here, 


You should suspect fraud if there is something that could cause you to lose money. 


However, these people's projects still seem to be in the development stage with the bottom lines. 


SNS needs to have more than a certain number of users 


As various events take place and interest increases, there's an additional inflow


I'm going to bring up the users 


It seems to be the stage of enhancing their security.


(Blockchain increases the security of the entire system only when there are more nodes and miners. If there are a lot of users, hacking becomes almost impossible. Bitcoin has almost entered that stage.)


The pie project started and there were many projects of similar subtypes. 


I'm doing some of those things. 


If you go in once a day and press the button, it's over. 


There is an advertisement, but mining is good without looking at it. Sometimes I look at it with loyalty, and if I'm busy, I turn it off. 






I wonder if these projects will be able to go through these testing stages in the future 


I honestly don't know. 


It could just be ruined in the middle. 


In other words, it could disappear with only advertising revenue so far. 


But whatever, it doesn't hurt me much 


I'm constantly pressing the button, thinking that I have to lose. 


We've already accumulated more than 800, 


The coin is said to be selling for about $30 per coin among users on its own network. 


I'm not sure if I can really cash in


I'm doing it because it seems like a good investment for the hard work I put in. 


I think I've been doing it for more than two years now. 






If you have any ideas, please come in as the recommended person below 


Together, you can mine your phone for free. 


They give you 1 coin when you start as a gift. 


1 π is sent as a gift! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford doctors, and it has more than 47 million users worldwide. To get the Pi, please refer to the link at https://minepi.com/richbitman) and enter my username as the invitation code when you sign up.


If you're suspicious of this link, you should search for Pi Project,


After downloading the Pi network from the App Store 


When you sign up, you can put richbitman as an invitation code on the recommended person. 


I'm posting that more people mining together will increase the amount of mining. ^^


In the next post, I will also introduce other projects I am working on.




댓글